A note about netdeck bashing

+
fostdecile;n9466371 said:
I have a way better idea. Implement faction banning on Ranked Matchmaking. I have recently fought with a few unmasked Imlerith and Witcher 2 Dandelion, its pretty obvious that they got there last season because of Dagon because they play like poop this season.

We're 1 week into the patch, a lot of top 1000 players are sitting at 2k and below - doesn't mean they are bad. Also, how is W2 Dandelion an indicator that someone played well? He was only for rank 15, incredibly easy to get.

I did not play a single ranked match since the Gold Immunity patch. I waited for the fix. In this time I have developed a NR Armor-buff mixed deck. Now I see this deck on the internet. What can I do? Nothing. When I play my self-made deck, everybody will think: "yeah, another netdecker"...

bojerbela;n9479451 said:
I did not play a single ranked match since the Gold Immunity patch. I waited for the fix. In this time I have developed a NR Armor-buff mixed deck. Now I see this deck on the internet. What can I do? Nothing. When I play my self-made deck, everybody will think: "yeah, another netdecker"...

Let them think it: that's what will make them underestimate you. You know better. And I know we live in a social media era, but that doesn't mean we should base our self esteem on what some faceless guy playing 1 gwent game against us might think...

It's not the netdecks, it's the number of them and their relative strength that is the issue. Either the game will be balanced out eventually, making room for other decks some people enjoy making on their own, or it won't.

My only problem with people that copy net decks is when they have a Toxic attitude and they act like they did something special when they win. But that's in all tcg's. I have no respect for a player with no humility. Especially when they begin treating you poorly for not playing tier decks over original ideas.

Top Bottom