x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amircheme View Post

Im just asking a legit question. Why you gotta call me troll?
    Your triggering magic doesn't work on me Mr. Troll.
    Last edited by Karolis.petrikas; 09-09-17, 19:56.
    A true gwentleman doesn't take offence on a troll, cause troll is whom smashes his barrelsTM

Comment

Sounds like a pay-to-win game. Dear developer, please do something and don't be like other devs.
      No, you did not ask a question. Instead you started implying things, without giving any explanation or insight and then you casually go about asking the devs to fix it, like it's the simplest thing in the world. On top of that you've insulted players too. And all this on your first day here. How did you think players were going to react?

FYI, whether or not Gwent is a P2W game is one of the hottest topics on the forum. Thread carefully...

Comment

When I first started playing Gwent in Closed Beta I spent about $100. In Open Beta I bought the Starter Pack and enough Powder to animate all of my remaining heroes. Everything else I've collected from ore, dust and powder gained by playing. When the new season started I didn't need to pay anything extra to collect all the new cards.

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post

No, you did not ask a question. Instead you started implying things, without giving any explanation or insight and then you casually go about asking the devs to fix it, like it's the simplest thing in the world. On top of that you've insulted players too. And all this on your first day here. How did you think players were going to react?

FYI, whether or not Gwent is a P2W game is one of the hottest topics on the forum. Thread carefully...
          A true gwentleman doesn't take offence on a troll, cause troll is whom smashes his barrelsTM

Comment

Just because when you raise such a question (or any other related to possible game rigging) there are people whom are feeling very disturbed. Probably they feel like you question their in-game results in the sense there are other decisive factors and not only their powerful skills. So, you are a troll, you wearing tin foil hat, etc. Am I right monsieur mod?

Comment

I havent really spent a single cent in Gwent, with now closing on the 500hour mark, which makes me feel guilty for not supporting CDPR more.

Come on guys, just release Thronebreaker already so you can have my money!

Comment

I will not spend money on kegs because I consider them as a bad deal. The starter pack doesn't attract me much, but I will definitely buy the story mode if it is reasonably priced ($10-$20) in order to support the developers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShift View Post

Now i have an awesome collection on 2 platforms?

I'm getting close to "premium" my whole collection... on one platform
                  Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryGrosmont View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HenryGrosmont View Post

Nice..lol
                      I have all monsters premium x3 bronze
                      I have all neutral premiums most x3 bronze
                      Full Skellige deck x3 bronze 20% premium
                      Almost Full Scoiatael x3 bronze 20% premium missing some golds

on the ps4

I have 12k scraps and some kegs on pc 8)
                      With the base cards and I think most monsters
                      I'd have to check..I forget

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post

Actually, no.
                        Originally posted by TheShift View Post

Nice..lol
                        I have all monsters premium x3 bronze
                        I have all neutral premiums most x3 bronze
                        Full Skellige deck x3 bronze 20% premium
                        Almost Full Scoiatael x3 bronze 20% premium missing some golds

on the ps4

I have 12k scraps and some kegs on pc 8)
                        With the base cards and I think most monsters
                        I'd have to check..I forget
                        I went the different way: all Dwarves, Dragons, Wild Hunt, Mages, Witchers, Scoia, Spies, Locks, Legendary, etc.

Comment

I dont get it? Why all the hate against play to win? Every game developer has costs which they have to recoup. In fact it is a cut throat industry and developers fold every year or they get swallowed up by the big publishers.

Enter CDPR, as noble a game developer as any. They didnt even plan on making Gwent a stand alone game but did it in response to the positive reception the mini game in the WItcher 3 received. So they developed it into a full on CCG. That takes time and money. Are they just supposed to make it all free? Of course not. They have set up a very generous reward system that provides cards with a bit of a grind. As for those people who dont have the patience, or are new to the game and want to build up a collection fast, they have the option of spending money to get more cards. This will give them a stronger pool to choose from to build decks. So technically speaking, spending money does provide more opportunities to win, granted a person knows the game and how to play their deck. But no one is forcing them to spend anything.

At any rate, no CCG maker just gives all the cards away for nothing. Its either going to take a lot of time, a lot of money, or a split between the two. It boggles my mind that some people dont get this and just end up lambasting CDPR for not handing them the entire collection day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnorojo View Post
                            I dont get it? Why all the hate against play to win?
                            P2W means pay to win, not play to win.
                            Last edited by Sunsibar; 10-09-17, 10:16. Reason: Quoting deleted post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnorojo View Post
                              I dont get it? Why all the hate against play to win? Every game developer has costs which they have to recoup. In fact it is a cut throat industry and developers fold every year or they get swallowed up by the big publishers.

Enter CDPR, as noble a game developer as any. They didnt even plan on making Gwent a stand alone game but did it in response to the positive reception the mini game in the WItcher 3 received. So they developed it into a full on CCG. That takes time and money. Are they just supposed to make it all free? Of course not. They have set up a very generous reward system that provides cards with a bit of a grind. As for those people who dont have the patience, or are new to the game and want to build up a collection fast, they have the option of spending money to get more cards. This will give them a stronger pool to choose from to build decks. So technically speaking, spending money does provide more opportunities to win, granted a person knows the game and how to play their deck. But no one is forcing them to spend anything.

At any rate, no CCG maker just gives all the cards away for nothing. Its either going to take a lot of time, a lot of money, or a split between the two. It boggles my mind that some people dont get this and just end up lambasting CDPR for not handing them the entire collection day one.
                              P2W stands for *pay to win* although i dont know how acquiring all the cards with real money will help you get to rank 21 lets say.But ofc the devs have to make some money since its a free game after all.And im very gratefull to CDPR,because i was also one of the many to beg them make Gwent a standalone game.

Comment

Okay, everyone... Few posts deleted. Let's focus on the topic, which was the question "Do you often buy kegs with real money".

Be nice, no insulting others. Even if you disagree with someone, be polite.

And please keep your posts constructive.

Comment

Working...
                                X