Do you often buy kegs with real money?

+
I've been playing for 3 months. I already bought 100 kegs and the starter pack. I don't have plans on buying any extra kegs because I really don't need them anymore and I feel I already contributed a good bit to the game and the company. However I'm thinking of buying some Meteorite Powder to boost my premium collection. And of course I can't wait for the SP campaign.

Right now I have 94% of the normal collection, but only 16% of the premium.

So far I have bought kegs for 20€. I don't think it is necessary to buy kegs and it is actually more fun to earn them by playing, but I want to support CDPR, which is why I will probably buy some kegs every now and then.

Prices of kegs are massive. 2 keg should cost no more than a sandwich not be a price of a good diner in restaurant.
I do worry the single player would also be super expensive. $10 sounds reasonable only if you are rich american.
I could pay for it up to the price of a dinner if it's more I would just sail to another bay. Yargh.

i dont need to buy beacuse i have tons of scrap so i can
craft cards , but i think cdpr should put prices on
​​all premium cards

I can craft all non premium collection with scraps i own so i don't need more kegs, yet i bought 7kegs yesterday just cause why not.
Buyin kegs imo is a bit expensive but starter pack should buy absolutly everyone who play Gwent. Maybe unless you live in Africa or some other third world country. But if you from Europe or America or Australia or other, spending like 6$ is so cheap already to show your apreciation to CDPR. You play Gwent free, it gives you entertainment for many days already then why you dont buy started pack at least. When you go to cinema with gf you spend same money and you have fun just for 2 hours. Or ordening pizza or whatever. Here for same amount of cash you have fun for many days :)

GwentAcademy;n9553141 said:
Yea like most ive only bought the starter pack 10 packs and a free gold for 5 is such a good deal

Like "most"? Did you see how much CDPR already made on Gwent?

Last edited:
HenryGrosmont;n9555661 said:
Like "most"? Did you see how much CDPR already made on Gwent?
XD not what i meant to say. I meant it more like. "like most i have bought the starter pack. Thats all ive bought." Was half asleep though at that time and ended up typing that. But i actually bought 40 in kegs yesterday so i cant even say that anymore

EDIT: It sounded right in my head at the time

GwentAcademy;n9558801 said:
XD not what i meant to say. I meant it more like. "like most i have bought the starter pack. Thats all ive bought." Was half asleep though at that time and ended up typing that. But i actually bought 40 in kegs yesterday so i cant even say that anymore

EDIT: It sounded right in my head at the time
"I bought a starter pack, then some kegs, then some powder". That's how it works. And remember, there were more than 200k from closed beta. And even more loving and supporting CDPR and the Witcher series.
Mean-Bastich;n9558811 said:
Wasting good money for cards, which will get BTFOD with the next patch, anyway.

No sir.
Pfft. That is not an argument.
hashtag* not an argument

HenryGrosmont;n9559431 said:
"I bought a starter pack, then some kegs, then some powder". That's how it works. And remember, there were more than 200k from closed beta. And even more loving and supporting CDPR and the Witcher series.

yes but im saying that most people have bought a starter pack at least. but no i will never buy powder that is a waste to me imo plus theirs the thing were if you have a full premium deck on ps4 the game gets really laggy round 1 XD The only real reason to buy kegs is to support them not like its that hard to get by as a f2p in this game. Only reason i bought kegs was to support them some not like i needed the cards really anymore i got mostly everything but squirrel tails complete. and i was never saying the game didnt do well. The numbers are not that bad for open beta i think it was around 350k last i checked? though idk how many of those are smurf accounts. and i never played the witcher XD

Last edited by a moderator:
GwentAcademy;n9561441 said:
...if you have a full premium deck on ps4 the game gets really laggy...

My PC is a bit low end, so if there is too many premium, my game will quite laggy as well, especially when I open collection :(

I only bought starter pack. On gwent is much fast to earn kegs, comparing with hearthstone. Win 6 rounds is fast and you get 100 coins, enough to buy a keg.

Top Bottom