Ethnic Characters

+
Do not soil Gwent or The Witcher with "Politically Correctness", we have enough of that crap in real life.

See I don't really care/want diversity in The Witcher. My retarded friends keep telling me that Dragon Age is better because it has brown/black people. I was just wondering if Gwent had any out of curiosity. Please stop hating me.

cajsoccer;n9537401 said:
My retarded friends keep telling me that Dragon Age is better because it has brown/black people.

now ask them to elaborate as to why that makes it better... if they just say "cuz yes", consider finding new friends :)

cajsoccer;n9537401 said:
See I don't really care/want diversity in The Witcher. My retarded friends keep telling me that Dragon Age is better because it has brown/black people. I was just wondering if Gwent had any out of curiosity. Please stop hating me.
Time to thin your friends' pool? I mean, claims like that should make sense.

ChlopiecZZapalkami;n9540551 said:
if monsters arent ethinc anought for you i dont know what will :comeatmebro:

monsters arent people. calling monsters human beings is like saying dogs or lions are people

cajsoccer;n9542401 said:
monsters arent people. calling monsters human beings is like saying dogs or lions are people

how about nekkers - humanoidal form that could be coal miners for example or even coming from verry sunny place
wild hunt riders - being like acient mongolians with best horses and determination to conquer the world

etc etc

only lack of imagination can hold you back my friend :D

Last edited:
ChlopiecZZapalkami;n9542801 said:
how about nekkers - humanoidal form that could be coal miners for example or even coming from verry sunny place
wild hunt riders - being like acient mongolians with best horses and determination to conquer the world

etc etc

only lack of imagination can hold you back my friend :D

Yeah, I'm pretty sure monkeys are closer to humans than nekkers. ROFL Nobody considers monkeys to be ethnics

Even though they are considered monsters, I'm sure there is some kind of "humanity" in the Nekkers, even if it is not that close to the humanity we share, I'm sure they have something under that rotten skin to be discovered that might surprise us.

Top Bottom