Appreciation...

+
Appreciation...

Hi CDPR. I never thought I'd ever make a thread like this but well well...here I am. I've played 20 matches in 3 days and I've been disconnected like ONCE. I don't know how this came about, but I want to say that I really really really appreciate it. Game is less glitchy too. For me at least. I hope you guys can keep this up. This truly...is something special! :victory:

Such a positive thread deserves more posts.

I haven't had a single disconnect since the Gold Immunity patch. Great job, CDPR!

:victory:

Iorveth victory emote deserves more use.

RidiculousName;n9519451 said:
Iorveth victory emote deserves more use.
Funny thing is I was actually looking for a Keira Metz emote but alas, I'm terrible at telling women apart.

Guest 4021160

To the server technicians.

To you guys and gals who are behind the scenes maintaining that dedicated server. Some of us know you're there and you're a most important person (s) of it all. Everything else is glitter.

Guest 4021160

The post above = INCEPTION.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rawls Riven-Twain and the rest of the moderation team for the good-humoured moderation and only deleting 55% of my posts. Thank you Treamayne for the tips and posts for all and sundry. You seem to have disappeared from the game/forum, alas. Thank you Marcin_Momot (dev check) for posting in the favourite card in the guise of cats thread. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...236770-offtopic-post-your-favorite-card/page3 Thank you to whomever shows me how to put a link into text on this forums it's not <a href=" etcetera like I am used to it seems.

idomyownstunts;n9533001 said:
...moderation team for the good-humoured moderation and only deleting 55% of my posts

Is the number really that low? :thinking:

Thank you to whomever shows me how to put a link into text on this forums...

Highlight the target text, select A next to smiley and find the icon that says "Link". Put the link into the box that appears, click OK or something and TADAA, your linky text is ready!

So thank you for thankyouing me!

Last edited:
Sunsibar;n9533111 said:
Is the number really that low? :thinking:

Highlight the target text, select A next to smiley and find the icon that says "Link". Put the link into the box that appears, click OK or something and TADAA, your linky text is ready!

So thank you for thankyouing me!

Well, it's probably closer to 85% but I fudged the numbers to be sporting. And thank you for the red hot tip.

Guest 4021160

DoubleDealer;n9530031 said:
Nah, I think you're still the reigning champion in that department.

Without a doubt. Appreciate the compliment however.

The department of fooked up avatars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Treamayne for the tips and posts for all and sundry. You seem to have disappeared from the game/forum, alas.

Thanks for the mention. I have not disappeared entirely; but thanks to this error I haven't been able to get more than a few games total since open beta began. I try Gwent with every patch,and it never lasts more than an hour or two. Still no resolution from the Devs or NVIDIA. I find I have far less to say on the forums when I can't really play or test anything. I read a bit, but am busy enough that it is no longer a daily event for me.

However, for any of the resource threads, I will still update the OP if/when people provide input to the thread (especially if the new player starter decks change contents, or if somebody has good input for new player changes to the commons for those decks since common recommendations should change as commons are changed in the patches).

Top Bottom