member woodland spirit?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
member woodland spirit?

ohh i member.

it was the first gold card i got from kegs and my ace in my resurrect deck, if i got the right cards i could use it 4 times in one match. play it round one, renew in round two bomb it with dimeritium bomb, eat it or let it get destroyed and put it in my opponents graveyard, resurrect it with caretaker and finally use a decoy on it. all four times my foglets would come out so i get why it got nerfed but it just seems useless now or am i missing something?

who has 3 fogs in their deck? why would anyone take foglets now??

People still use foglets + harpies. W. Spirit gets pretty massive with that, especially if you add Roach.
8 points plus 4 points Foglet plus 3 strength harpy (which also does damage) and if you time it right you even get a second harpy.

W. Spirit is still very strong!

been a while sinse i used harpys. i dont like it when i have to meet certain criterias to get the most out of my cards, same reason i stay awey from consume deck. but i just realized i answered my own question, sort of. that deck applied fog four times... derp... i used to use iris when i had played woodland spirit twice in one round, another reason that deck was so powerful, and shes been nerfed too. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

i dont like roach anymore, its seems a little weak now that its only playable once, the premium art is great tho.

ll have to try and make that deck work again, i never see monster resurrect deck.

ImKingFlippyNips;n9549071 said:
i used to use iris [...] and shes been nerfed too.

Woodland Spirit always summons one harpy, sometimes even two, when you have Roach. Foglets are still strong, but you'll only need one of them in your deck now. Lastly, Iris wasn't nerfed so much as she was changed. It's true she's capped, but at the same time, she is stronger with fewer units.

Raunbjorn

ImKingFlippyNips;n9548991 said:
ohh i member.

it was the first gold card i got from kegs and my ace in my resurrect deck, if i got the right cards i could use it 4 times in one match. play it round one, renew in round two bomb it with dimeritium bomb, eat it or let it get destroyed and put it in my opponents graveyard, resurrect it with caretaker and finally use a decoy on it. all four times my foglets would come out so i get why it got nerfed but it just seems useless now or am i missing something?

who has 3 fogs in their deck? why would anyone take foglets now??

It's the best monsters card and basically one of the best golds in the game so it's all good:) I got mine last week from a keg and it made my day! :) My absolute favorite card in terms of art and what it does.

ya, i take it back.

with harpys and roach its still really good. that deck still works, i just had to tweak it with harpys and foglets although it can "only" be used 3 times now that griffins cant move silver cards.

im on my 4th account now because of my impatience but im back with my original deck, now i just have to find the right balance for my bronce cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom