Is pure swarm deck without control and swing bad?

+
Is pure swarm deck without control and swing bad?

I tried Henselt swarm, I barely win against my opponent but I did not worry about RNG or any trickery...too much, just keep spamming unit and buff while losing a lot of them to weather, spell and others( of course not without thinking :D ).

What do you guys think about it? Is pure swarm steady or very bad and even more risky than normal deck?

Hey. Hm. Given how popular weather (especially the gold one) in this patch you'll be raped by it before you can say First Light :) Also cards like Lacerate and MH combined with "moving units"... Yeah... Not a good idea in this patch, atleast not for ranked.

nunqmuo;n9560701 said:
Hey. Hm. Given how popular weather (especially the gold one) in this patch you'll be raped by it before you can say First Light :) Also cards like Lacerate and MH combined with "moving units"... Yeah... Not a good idea in this patch, atleast not for ranked.
Actually I'm happy my opponent use weather because I have Redanian knight and my other units usually has armor. But yes I did lose a lot to other type of swing and control.

K. Sergeants in your deck are not the worst idea against weather. You could also recycle them with Field Medics for example.

Also for Henselt Swarm it's not necessarily a bad idea to have a few cards of one type of machine (Sergeants and Siege Support usually improve the damage of these machines). That gives the deck a bit more control.

DRK3

Forum veteran
In this meta, i had a lot of trouble until i found out why - there's so much control in everyone's decks, while im mostly peaceful, with my strategies usually not envolving disrupting the enemy (except when it's Kambi time...). So it depends how resistant to the most popular forms of control your deck is.

For example, i've been raped by NG spy decks with all my perfected SK decks, then yesterday found out a Foltest deck i had just made was great against spies (since those pesky assassins dont kill buffed units).

Top Bottom