I leveled up to 60 thinking I'd get a gold card...

+
I leveled up to 60 thinking I'd get a gold card...

But instead i received a commanders horn. I've always gotten a gold card in the past from lvl 10,20,30 & 50. But not this time at lvl 60. Does anyone know exactly what they mean by "you will receive 1 card." I always thought it meant 1 gold card but I guess I was wrong.

Raunbjorn

Lyserus;n9571441 said:
You received 4 gold cards for leveling?

You lucky........:halt:

Getting a Commanders Horn at lvl 60 is pretty disappointing though lol. Give him that.

If the reward table only says it's 1 card for this level, then you can't expect it to be gold, no.

However at this level IMO getting ressources like Meteorite Powder would make more sense to me than new cards.
I'm close to level 60 myself and the only few cards I don't have yet are cards I don't want :)

mfool123;n9571401 said:
I've always gotten a gold card in the past from lvl 10,20,30 & 50. But not this time at lvl 60. Does anyone know exactly what they mean by "you will receive 1 card." I always thought it meant 1 gold card but I guess I was wrong.

I experienced exactly the same situation. I even thought it was a bug and made a post in the Technical forum, but i guess the "get 1 card" rewards are a little messed up. At some point after i reached lvl 60, i got Ge'els as a daily reward ( instead of ore, scraps or bronze card, which are always common ) which was more than welcome but really weird.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I thought you would only get Legendaries at 20, 40, 60, ...

I got a dupe Ciri on 20, then a dupe gold i cant recall at 40. I wonder what dupe i'll get at 60...

Ok thx for info ^

BTW. Got a question. What we get as reward for lvl 10. I don't remember, it was a silver or gold or just ranked play only?

Last edited:
Top Bottom