How to get a lot of special cards from the troll

+
How to get a lot of special cards from the troll

Did anyone of you notice?
When you click very fast in the eyes, in the way that you hit exactly 3 times the left eye and 3 times the right eye of the troll, after you press the open keg button and during the server-request, you always get a special card (gold, animated and alike).
It is very hard to achieve though cause the troll is moving, so you need to be very, very fast. Works for me always. Or maybe i am just so lucky. Or maybe i am fooling you and just like the idea of some people maniacally clicking on troll eyes. Who knows.
Good luck to you guys!

Sunsibar;n9592421 said:
Blah... That only results to keg being full of Rot Tossers and Epidemics. I already have enough of those. More variety would be nice.

Try to reverse the process :smiling2:

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, i read this post a few hours ago and laughed...

Now i was playing, got enough ore for the last keg of the day and i happened to remember this thread about the troll's eyes and actually looked at troll's eyes and hovered over them...

A few 'Special Cards', then the choice card - LEGENDARY (between default Triss, Woodland Spirit and Tibor, chose Spirit cuz i hate Tibor even more).

True story, i kid you not

:victory:

Haha, I will test this out, but I got a feeling that this is an april fools stuff. :-D

Last edited:
Doesn't work. Someone please help, am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:

Well this is embarrassing. Here I was thinking I'm original and the first reply has the Konami code too.

I did use the following code to get some ore. You just need a controller an enter it in the main menu: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start.

Last edited:
Snake_Foxhounder;n9642321 said:
Doesn't work. Someone please help, am I doing something wrong?

I did use the following code to get some ore. You just need a controller an enter it in the main menu: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start.

Keyboard will do just fine

No Title

And again. 3 gold. Always happens to me now.

I just curse the time, when i didnt know about this secret and forgot to click in the eyes...
How much scrap i could have saved!
How much time i would have more for my boyfriend!
- The world would have been a better place, with more eye-poking...

Attachments

• photo172701.png
    photo172701.png
    727.1 KB · Views: 35
No Title

Gemueseknolle;n9645661 said:
And again. 3 gold. Always happens to me now.

I just curse the time, when i didnt know about this secret and forgot to click in the eyes...
How much scrap i could have saved!
How much time i would have more for my boyfriend!
- The world would have been a better place, with more eye-poking...

so strange, i'm pretty sure succubus has 4 base power...

Attachments

• photo172711.jpg
    photo172711.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 54
Top Bottom