Ale festival is live

+
Sgt_Prof;n9617011 said:
I wonder how did you completed the second battle of the bards?

How to win:
1. Priscilla
2. Rhapsodic melody
3. Rhapsodic melody
4. Priscilla.
5. Bardic power chords on enemy unit (first line).
6. Priscilla.

Last edited:

Guest 4021160

LevokosM;n9617121 said:
How to win:
1. Priscilla
2. Rhapsodic melody
3. Rhapsodic melody
4. Priscilla.
5. Bardic power chords on enemy unit (first line).

That leaves you with obsolete priscilla and 3 festgoers or range row.

ok, i finished the expert bard's battle (after a lot of time), now i'm getting my ass kicked by those OP trolls :wisegirl:

Anyway, hi all, i'm new here, and i have few questions:
1) is there a welcome section/topic in this forum?
2) is the ale festival event the first proper event seen in gwent ccg public beta?

thanks to everyone that will answer me ;)

Guest 4021160

Spuddu;n9617501 said:
ok, i finished the expert bard's battle (after a lot of time), now i'm getting my ass kicked by those OP trolls :wisegirl:

2) is the ale festival event the first proper event seen in gwent ccg public beta?

1) this here is a welcome topic. So welcome!
2) Yes, its the first official one.

Spuddu;n9617501 said:

Welcome to the Forums, Spuddu!

You may want to begin your adventures in Gwentland here, here, here, and here.

If you have any specific questions, you have but to ask, and the answers will rain from on high like summer showers of glorious knowledge.

(Or we'll be, like, "I dunno." But we'll try to find out.)

Really enjoyed the update. All three games present a challenge but a reasonable one nothing to difficult. I hope we'll have more events like this.

Welcome to the forum Spuddu grab a drink and join the party!
​​​​​​I'm also currently having my ass kicked by trollolo. This is so much fun!

Last edited:
Snake_Foxhounder;n9618641 said:
The only bad thing is that it's too short. I really like the content and wanted more of it.

Actually, there is an other bad thing i noticed: the trollolo expert battle. i mean, leaders and gold card (oppenent gold cards, precisely) were so op that i felt like i learned nothing useful as a level 11 player, because i know that i will never face/have cards so OP in my future matches in ranked. in general, this event is cool, but that battle is simply frustrating to me.

You have to kill that thing that kills your weakest units. You have one card that can do that. People suggest passing round one because the opponent plays that card first in round 2, allowing you to kill it. Then just buff your carryover units.

It can be frustrating but it's just a process of trial and error. The AI has predictable moves so it's only a matter of time before you learn them. So you just keep playing.

Spuddu;n9618951 said:
Actually, there is an other bad thing i noticed: the trollolo expert battle. i mean, leaders and gold card (oppenent gold cards, precisely) were so op that i felt like i learned nothing useful as a level 11 player, because i know that i will never face/have cards so OP in my future matches in ranked. in general, this event is cool, but that battle is simply frustrating to me.

It's actually easy to win on expert. Pass first round (so the big troll won't get resilence). After this eliminate that troll which consumes your units with dwarf which does 3 pts dmg and you can have fun later on!

Top Bottom