Ale festival is live

+
TheShift;n9618081 said:
Shite.. I'm cutting down a few trees today.

Guess I'll be bringing enough firewood to keep the festival warm tonight then..

cheers
Don't ye forgit the bir.
Checco515;n9618551 said:
Very nice event, fun and full of Witcher atmosphere :cheers:

I ran to MP as soon as I had the new border and title rewards to show off ^^
As if the title was specifically made for me...
Ildun;n9619391 said:
Is this the first event of Gwent? Or something similar was held before?
A game event of this type? This is the first one.

yeah, now i know that the ai is dumb, and that it plays a card wasting it's deploy ability, this is the easiest way to win (i'm pretty sure that the practice singleplayer ai wouldn't do that) (i won using mahakam defender and mahakam guard in first round, when i realized that not passing in the first round was an error). what i'm saying is that, while the battle vs skellige was fun, and the bards one got my brain steaming (i'm talking about the expert versions), this one felt simply unfair. anyway, i'd like to see a nerfed version of those troll cards in future

Spuddu;n9619521 said:
yeah, now i know that the ai is dumb, and that it plays a card wasting it's deploy ability, this is the easiest way to win (i'm pretty sure that the practice singleplayer ai wouldn't do that) (i won using mahakam defender and mahakam guard in first round, when i realized that not passing in the first round was an error). what i'm saying is that, while the battle vs skellige was fun, and the bards one got my brain steaming (i'm talking about the expert versions), this one felt simply unfair. anyway, i'd like to see a nerfed version of those troll cards in future

I might be wrong, but those troll cards would not even tickle you if you were allowed to use all your deck capabilities.

Guest 4021160

Sgt_Prof;n9619311 said:
It's actually easy to win on expert. Pass first round (so the big troll won't get resilence). After this eliminate that troll which consumes your units with dwarf which does 3 pts dmg and you can have fun later on!

To me AI actually plays crones in 2nd round. then the she troll of vergen. Which makes it impossible to kill it after dry passing 1st round.

Finished the festivities
fun, different, challenging, entertaining, rewards are cool... and the graphics for the new cards are pretty cool, I hope we'll get to see them later on... perhaps in the SP campaign?

I just have to ask:​​​​​
​Who even came up with the idea for this, and how drunk were they at the time? (Let me know please, and I'll send them a case of their favorite booze, in hopes they can magic up something this cool again)
:victory:

Karolis.petrikas;n9620141 said:
To me AI actually plays crones in 2nd round. then the she troll of vergen. Which makes it impossible to kill it after dry passing 1st round.

Have you tried boosting (I mean strengthening) two crones?

HenryGrosmont;n9616991 said:
Which one? The first or the expert?

For Mahakam!

Thanks to everyone who answered. I had problems because there's a HUGE translation error in portuguese. The card says "long range row" instead of "front/melee row", so, I couldn't make it work. Already sent a ticket to the devs about it, I hope they notice the error.

Lisandre;n9620501 said:
Thanks to everyone who answered. I had problems because there's a HUGE translation error in portuguese. The card says "long range row" instead of "front/melee row", so, I couldn't make it work. Already sent a ticket to the devs about it, I hope they notice the error.
Did you finish the festival, mate?

I had trouble with completing the expert of bards battle. How ever after reading a guide I found online, I found out my problem
...I somehow managed to misunderstand the text on your opponents gold card, and things suddenly made sense :)

...still battling to get the 3rd expert done ...though I am likely missing something very basic, like in the bards battle, lol.
Gonna take a break and get something to eat I am hungry, maybe not being hungry helps me understand the basics better :-D

Not new to Gwent ...sort of, just never really written in the forums before.

Riven-Twain;n9621131 said:
Ay, after that last round with the trolls, it's a wee bit difficult to see straight. They pack a wallop.
The difficulty to see straight came to me with the last round as well... But the pub was closing so...

this was awesome! the 6th challange was super hard, had to youtube the solution. great job cdpr! hope to see more evants like this in the future. i actually did not play in while, got stuck on rank 17, this gave me a good reason to play!

:cheers:

Top Bottom