x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GwentUp Meta Report 30 Sep. - 06 Oct.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Resounding and @partci: Why are we waiting on the devs for this? We're in beta, we're testers, so lets test it. Some of us get together for friendly matches, and we play by these rules and see how well Skellige fares.
    Last edited by quantum_number; 16-10-17, 15:42. Reason: Lots of mistakes dum-dum :)

Comment

Originally posted by quantum_number View Post
      At Resounding and partci (how do you tag people): Why are we waiting on the devs for this? We're in beta, we're testers, so lets test it. Some of us get together for friendly matches, and we play by these rules and see how well Skellige fares.
      Umm testing under a thousand Bran and Dagon? no thanks I rather go casual. This is not the first time Bran eliminate meta variation and we are players before we are testers. If the game feel repetitive it's simply not a good experience. Why should players intentionally suffer that? Even worse why should players suffer that again and again?

Comment

Originally posted by ResoundingBuahaha View Post

Umm testing under a thousand Bran and Dagon? no thanks I rather go casual.
        You're proposing a very big change to a faction, that we as a forum community can actually test, in friend matches, where we have nothing to lose and yet you refuse such testing.
        Huh?

Comment

Wish there were more branstore decks being played, they keep my winrate consistently high.
          That said, i fail to see how bran can have a positive win ratio against ng spies as the data according to gwentup shows. Res mechanic in general is ok imo, i have a bit of an issue with dorregaray but not more then with foglet. Hope they nerf both.

Maybe they should add nekker warrior to Dorregaray instead. I am sure Henselt wouldnt mind.

Comment

I want to make one point as clear as possible: I strongly oppose any unnecessary changes to Skellige, i.e. nerfing. Balancing is what I'm advocating for. Skellige isn't the only target when balance is shifted. Any blatabt imbalance should be addressed, it just happens that the current one is Skellige. I just added that unless the devs won't look into the root of the problem (Skellige in this case), this faction will always affect the game.
            Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Comment

Proud player of them Northern Kingdoms, glad to be on the bottom.

Comment

Working...
              X