Opponent Played 6 Copies of the Same Unit

+
Opponent Played 6 Copies of the Same Unit

Boosting with same unit 6 times in one hand ,(maybe more, appereantly card limits doesn't apply to everyone)isnt just easy to win at gwent?

Last edited:
In game gwent sort of well balanced and more enjoyable ,here gain of 68+ points out of 2 bronze unit just crazy.

This is casual or?
Fun idea from the wild hunt player, but i don't see this holding against any serious player..
Just from the board this looks like it was pretty one sided game..

I mean no offense meant,but your side looks very non synergetic. Wild hunt ship (from operator?) with deathwish units, dudu, ekimarra... Too much of everything and nothing concrete.. After all if you are playing eredin why doesn't he have any weather on him and you are frosted completely?

Last edited:
nemirni;n9672981 said:
Wild hunt ship (from operator?) with deathwish units, dudu, ekimarra... Too much of everything and nothing concrete.. After all if you are playing eredin why doesn't he have any weather on him and you are frosted completely?

It was final round and have no weather left and i resurrect that ship by force coz no better card in his graveyard.Dont remember the first round exactly but now his 7 ship on board but
he used 2 or more earlier.

Lyserus;n9671111 said:
If you acutally play the game you will see the description of nekker warriors

Yes i'm a new player and tried these nekker cards now but copies goes to deck not in hand,so description doesn't explain how copied cards pulled out from deck at same hand?(there's only one navigator)

Last edited:
Gvynblade;n9673601 said:
Yes i'm a new player and tried these nekker cards now but copies goes to deck not in hand,so description doesn't explain how copied cards pulled out from deck at same hand?

Wild Hunt Navigator pulls wild hunt cards from your deck. Also the opponent played Avalla'ch, which adds two new cards to both players hand.

devivre;n9673661 said:
Wild Hunt Navigator pulls wild hunt cards from your deck. Also the opponent played Avalla'ch, which adds two new cards to both players hand.

One was on board copied ,navigator and Eredin calls one Avalla'ch adds 2 more,what about 6th ship?

Last edited:
Gvynblade;n9673751 said:
One was on board copied ,navigator and Eredin calls one Avalla'ch adds 2 more,what about 6th ship?

Eredin is able to play a new copy of WH Longship (he doesn't pull it from the deck).

Was Summoning Circle involved? That too can spawn a new copy of that card.

One of my monster deck is similar to this, and I tell you this is very risky against Scorch and Igni.

Yeah, I thought:

3 from the deck, 1 from Operator, 1 from Summoning Circle, 1 from Eredin and the last one via Caretaker or Succie.

Gvynblade;n9672151 said:
In game gwent sort of well balanced and more enjoyable ,here gain of 68+ points out of 2 bronze unit just crazy.

It's not out of one card, to get to this you need 2 copies of Nekker Warrior + Navigators + Eredin + ships obviously...
That's a lot of stuffs to assemble, in my opinion, you can expect a good reward if you manage to do so.

GenLiu;n9674121 said:
It's not out of one card, to get to this you need 2 copies of Nekker Warrior + Navigators + Eredin + ships obviously...
That's a lot of stuffs to assemble, in my opinion, you can expect a good reward if you manage to do so.

I wrote 2 bronze cards which copies 4 bronzes,makes 62+ without others obviously.

Quite a good deck. Probably the only Wild Hunt deck that can pull off consistent wins up to rank 17 or 18. It is quite fun to play too.

If you feel a deck is overpowered, try to build it and play it. I think you'll quickly find what it is weak against. It is kind of funny when you see a deck like this achieve it's game plan though.

Gvynblade;n9674341 said:
I wrote 2 bronze cards which copies 4 bronzes,makes 62+ without others obviously.

In fact there is others and that's my point. Not only you need to copy those cards but you also need to pull them out of your deck. Nothing seem OP to me (that's a lot of points, true but that's basically the concept of a combo) and honestly, I don't think it would be a good thing to hit Eredin now he only starts to be decent...Especially when other leaders (like Dagon) are OP since eons and get barely touch with every patch...it doesn't sound fair to me but that's just my opinion.

-takes notse-

This guy is a genius. As I go update my wild hunt deck. lolo. I am kidding. I'd never. But that's pretty crafty.

Heres a suggestion

As a fairy new player I don't think I should be versing players that have a monster deck built that allows them to summon over 9 copies of Wild Hunt Drakkar. The salt is real and that's just officially killed it for me. Balance your shit.

Top Bottom