x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

  • Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Struggling to reach rank 20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Struggling to reach rank 20

    I use my reveal deck help myself climb from 11 to 16, however man this is getting intense...
    When will season 2 end? I'd like to reach 20 and enter pro ladder next season

  • #2
    Originally posted by Lyserus View Post
    I use my reveal deck help myself climb from 11 to 16, however man this is getting intense...
    When will season 2 end? I'd like to reach 20 and enter pro ladder next season
    For the Pro Ladder you must reach rank 21.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm not sure a Reveal deck can get you there...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lyserus View Post
        [...]
        When will season 2 end?
        [...]
        As far as I know, at least the pro ladder season will end at 31th of october.
        see:


        Originally posted by Rafal_Jaki View Post
        [...]
        1. Organize an online qualifier for the top 200 players of the current Pro Ladder season (ending October 31st) who haven’t yet qualified for the upcoming Challenger?
        [...]

        Comment


        • #5
          Quick follow up question (I'm sadly not allowed to start my own topic yet):

          I started playing 2 weeks ago, and I'm now at rank 15. If I win a game I get 40-50 points and if I lose I only drop about 10 points.

          At what ELO do the points lost and points gained start to be around the same amount? As it stands now, even with a 30% win-rate I'd still be climbing

          Comment


          • #6
            Gwentlique

            At Rank 18.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bojerbela View Post

              For the Pro Ladder you must reach rank 21.
              holy cow....now I feel like I can't never reach that place without build meta deck now

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm not sure if only rank 21 players will qualify for pro ladder. Worst 10% will demoted plus players that play less than 10 matches. If rank 21 players aren't enough to have resonable amount of pro ladder players, then other ranking players can get qualified.
                If there aren't at least 10000 players, match queuing problems will happen. Even 10000 players can be a low number...

                Comment


                • #9
                  If I already have access to ProLadder, do I need to push for rank21 (LUL only top 150 players reached rank 21) this month to have PL access in november?
                  Grinding constructed ranked games is boring AF, i sit at rank 19 and dont want grind. PL is much more fun with much decks diversity...
                  I hope arena mod will be introduced soon. Netdeckers killed all fun, just same decks all the time is BORING

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ZenaRose View Post
                    Grinding constructed ranked games is boring AF, i sit at rank 19 and dont want grind. PL is much more fun with much decks diversity...
                    I hope arena mod will be introduced soon. Netdeckers killed all fun, just same decks all the time is BORING
                    That's why MMR on normal ranking should be acquired like pro ladder, to avoid playing frequently against same decks...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by inacion View Post
                      That's why MMR on normal ranking should be acquired like pro ladder, to avoid playing frequently against same decks...
                      And what if I don't want to play anything else but NG? I already have 3 different stable decks and 1-2 experimental (all handmade, netdecking is boring), but other factions just don't inspire me to play them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xandrmoro View Post
                        And what if I don't want to play anything else but NG? I already have 3 different stable decks and 1-2 experimental (all handmade, netdecking is boring), but other factions just don't inspire me to play them.
                        It's a good point. MMR bonus could be the solution. If you play always the same faction you don't have bonus. If you have ranked wins splited over several factions, then you get a MMR bonus.
                        For example you play 30 ranked matches with NR, 25 with NG and 20 with monsters, but you haven't played any match with Scoia'Tael. If you play Scoia'Tael you have bonus, in case of defeat you lose less MMR, -5% for example, but in case of victory you earn more 5% MMR.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          inacion Picking up someone else's ideas without quoting or referencing the original is often seen as unethical. Here's the link to what I suggested a while ago and a bit more detailed, if anyone gets interested in what inacion said above: Bonus Ranking System.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Theodrik View Post
                            inacion Picking up someone else's ideas without quoting or referencing the original is often seen as unethical. Here's the link to what I suggested a while ago and a bit more detailed, if anyone gets interested in what inacion said above: Bonus Ranking System.
                            I'm just giving an opinion as many others users. I'm not here to steal ideias or something. I'm just a gwent player
                            Last edited by inacion; 11-10-17, 19:16.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              once you reach 18 shit gets real.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X