Does Anyone Have Info About the Upcoming Patch?

+
Does Anyone Have Info About the Upcoming Patch?

Hey guys,

Hope you all are doing well. I've loved gwent since it came out and I've played everyday up until about a month or so ago when I got bored of just playing the same two decks every single day. And seeing the same cards and opposing decks every single day. Basically got tired of the same thing every single day.

. That being said I still read the forums everyday and I have been noticing a lot of talk about the upcoming patch several people in particular seem to be very distressed about some changes that may bring.

I have searched on Google and on the gwent new site looking for some type of patch changes notes are upcoming patch alert but I can't find anything.

does anyone know where I can find out what they actually are changing? People keep saying they're changing things but they don't say what and I'm very curious what is actually changing.

also are any new cards coming?

thank you!

We don't know anything closer relating the upcoming patch, but some thing we know are:
20+ new cards will come
some units wich are limited to rows will become agile
deck builder and collection will get merged together (you can access collection from the deck builder screen

I think we can expect a patch next week, maybe even earlier :)

So far not much is known about upcoming changes, so we can only speculate. I'm sure we'll know more once the next patch is near. This forum should be the place to discuss these changes.

Also sometimes upcoming new cards are shown on twitter -> http://twitter.com/playgwent

Mystikast;n9732491 said:
And seeing the same cards and opposing decks every single day.
I agree with that, I am a little sick of always play against the same decks most of the time. What I try to do is I just try to play myself unusual cards and make them work, then it does not get so tiresome.

panerola;n9733131 said:
I agree with that, I am a little sick of always play against the same decks most of the time. What I try to do is I just try to play myself unusual cards and make them work, then it does not get so tiresome.
I actually disagree with Agile.

Agile should be a rare tag that allows units to break from the traditional mold. The ability to place any unit anywhere utterly destroys the concept of having rows (melee, ranged, siege) in the first place.

Top Bottom