Four leaked cards! + A Few More!

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im already in love with that new skellige bronze unit, my faithful priestesses will be jealous...

Saved up, between ore and season rewards, 50+ Kegs and enough Scrap and Powder for 2 new Legendaries and 2 Legendary Transmutes. Bring the patch!

P.S. i think CDPR likes leaks a "little" bit too much for a dev team...

DRK3;n9736281 said:
P.S. i think CDPR likes leaks a "little" bit too much for a dev team...
Nay, no doubt these were all strategically calculated revelation. They probably just call them 'leaks' in order to catch players' attention -- and so we can make jokes about the green relatives of the onion.

Great, to see some information about new cards.

As there were some complaints that it is impossible for players to move their cards away once they are moved by the enemy to one row, I could imagine that Avallach is the counter to that. As he would probably be too similar to Sheldon if he moves untis away from his row and too similar to Malenna and Zoltan, if he moves them to his row, I guess that he will rotate all or a certain amount of cards from all rows to the next one. It will help against weather and furthermore, if different rows become more meaningfull again, it will synergize with that too.

The female druid looks like an adition for the self wounding archetype because of the bear. As she doesn't have much power budget with already 8 points, I guess she will give a small buff that is stronger when the ally is wounded.

The siege machine could be many things. As all NG siege engines so far are part of Reveal, I would bet on that too. Of course it also could deal splash damage to targets around a spying unit, but that doesn't seem to be that kind of siege engine. So, I will settle for, whenever a revealed enemy unit is placed on the board, it will get damaged.

The ale will most likely be some kind of buffing alchemy card. Can't imagine what exact kind, because there are already more than needed in my opinion.

What do others think these cards will do?

Anyone want to speculate on what these cards might do?

Nuetral Gold: Deploy: Trigger the deploy ability of all bronze and silver units on the same row

Bronze SK: Deploy: Spawn a 4 power bear on a random row

Silver NG: Deploy: Damage all units on the opposing row by 2

Bronze Nuetral Tactic: Boost 4 random units on your side by 3

What the hell???

8 STR Neutral that on Deploy spawns two 1 STR COWS to the left and two 1 STR COWS to the right...

Last edited:
Haha. It's Four cards officially and ALL cards unofficially. Seen them all. Don't like the Mahakam Ale card. But dat Avallach Sage card is premium material.

Would be about time to give us new Common Bronze cards, all the Rares we are getting are just inflating the price of the decks and especially collection, one Epic Silver is cheaper than 3 Rares and probably easier to get from the kegs as well.

For those that do not speak Russian:
Dol Blatanna Swordmaster does exactly what Brienne does - damages a Unit by the Swordsman's current STR.

For those that saw Swim's video:
Slyzards: Deploy - Consume, but without boosting, a different card from your Graveyard that has copy in your deck and play that Unit.

Don't like the amount (and strength) of Neutral cards revealed. No good.

Last edited:
BDW, this Avallac'h: The Sage card... the more I think the more likely it seems to be like a Sage Ithlinne (he is a SAGE, you see) - play a Bronze Spell from your GY and than a copy of it. I think it will be pretty neat and add another nice tool to Spell'A'Tael. Like a second finisher of sorts.

But wait. . . there're more:
Ale of the Ancestors Ale of the Ancestors.jpg

Venendel Elite Venendel Elite.jpg

Ronvid of Small Marsh Ronvid of Small Marsh.jpg

Heymaey Battle Maiden Heymaey Battle Maiden.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom