Four leaked cards! + A Few More!

+
Venendel Elite - 1 point of strenght, "Elite" LOL, gotta love CDPR humor :D

Still no Common cards, this will be second update with no Common additions. Currently there is 65 Commons (effectively 195) and 92 Rares (effectively 276) and how things are going it will be even more disbalanced.

How can Common cards be more rare than Rare cards?

They should just merge them into Bronze and make it like 50 scraps to craft and 20 to mill, 150 to transmute.

That would make a problem with keg drops for sure, but I am sure they could think of something, as even I agree that required Silver drops would be too much to ask.

^Maybe some current Rare cards will be transformed to Common, so that Raresies will be only those cards that were added in the last 2-3 updates.

If the She Troll had the ability from the expert mahakam fest it would be the wickedest card ever...

Another new Machine! My old favourite from Witcher 3's Gwent, even.

Harald Houndsnout is such a sad character... hopefully his ability will reflect that. The art certainly does!

The fly closest to the "camera" on the the Foul Ale card looks disturbing, for some reason. Disturbing, but cool. (Is that a weird combination..?)

Can't wait to hear what the abilities are :) I'm already afraid of that She-Troll! She wasn't very friendly in Mahakam festival...

Harald is interesting character and I'm happy that he got his own card. My personal guess is, that his ability has something to do with nails :D

RidiculousName;n9748761 said:
The fly closest to the "camera" on the the Foul Ale card looks disturbing, for some reason.

I bet that everyone looks a bit disturbing after drinking Foul Ale :D Whatever this card is going to do, I could guess that it's something nasty.

So, Mahakam Ale is a bronze, but Foul Ale is Silver Card. That us definetly interesting, because II would have guessed, that they would be a variant card.

To sum up, what we have seen already:
Neutral Bronze: 2
Neutral Silver: 3
Neutral Gold: 3
NR Bronze: 1
NR Silver: 1
SK Bronze: 2
SK Silver: 1
MO Bronze: 1
MO Silver: 1
NG Bronze: 1
NG Silver: 1
ST Bronze: 1
ST Silver: 0

That makes 18 cards in total so far. I doubt that SK will be the onliest faction that gets two new bronze cards, that so we can expect at least 4 other new bronzes and 1 silver to be shown. Probably also one more Neutral bronze.

FG15-ISH7EG;n9749081 said:
So, Mahakam Ale is a bronze, but Foul Ale is Silver Card. That us definetly interesting, because II would have guessed, that they would be a variant card.

To sum up, what we have seen already:
Neutral Bronze: 2
Neutral Silver: 3
Neutral Gold: 3
NR Bronze: 1
NR Silver: 1
SK Bronze: 2
SK Silver: 1
MO Bronze: 1
MO Silver: 1
NG Bronze: 1
NG Silver: 1
ST Bronze: 1
ST Silver: 0

That makes 18 cards in total so far. I doubt that SK will be the onliest faction that gets two new bronze cards, that so we can expect at least 4 other new bronzes and 1 silver to be shown. Probably also one more Neutral bronze.

CDPR said only 21 cards. So it would appear there are no more faction bronzes. Makes me sad. I'd prefer them over the neutral ones

If there are only 21 new cards in total, that makes it really weird for Skellige to have one more Bronze than the rest. That either means they will get less cards in the future, maybe because of Thronebreaker, or there might be some big changes for them, such that the new cards are needed to make Skellige still playable.

alkozera;n9748631 said:
Harald Houndsnout
RidiculousName;n9748761 said:
Harald Houndsnout is such a sad character... hopefully his ability will reflect that. The art certainly does!
Ay . . . poor chap. He's one of those finely-rendered, incidental characters, whose unhappy story lingers on within the memory, long after the quest has ended.

FG15-ISH7EG;n9749151 said:
If there are only 21 new cards in total, that makes it really weird for Skellige to have one more Bronze than the rest. That either means they will get less cards in the future, maybe because of Thronebreaker, or there might be some big changes for them, such that the new cards are needed to make Skellige still playable.

not necessarily. NG has +2 more silver and +2 more gold than any other faction.

A month ago, during a Round of Gwent Ep. 2, this card art was shown to us:

Is it comming next patch as well!?

FG15-ISH7EG;n9749151 said:

I'm fairly sure it was stated somewhere (not sure where - on something that Burza was on or something) that Skellige would have an extra card this patch as they already have one less in game, and it's just to make it even.

Personally so far, I'm not sure I'm entirely looking forward to this patch. I got very bored of the current patch, and haven't really played in a while, but I don't like the direction of adding so many neutral cards at once (factions should have their own identities a bit more, I don't want the same cards in pretty much every deck). Also, they seem to lack ideas quite a bit, with nothing particularly new being added. Mandrake in particular - Mardoeme defined a meta for a while, and cards like Roach needed to be changed so that it was safe from it, giving a silver card the same effect while increasing the range so it can absolutely destroy more things seems like a terrible idea. Oh well, hopefully come Monday I'll have a bit more optimism.

Are you guys sure they're just adding 20 ish cards? With the amount of cards they've revealed you'd think they would save some for the update. Not that I don't like the leeks, I just like being surprised.

Top Bottom