x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 1st Year!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 1st Year!

Surprised there's no party goin on up in here

Anyways.. hard to believe it's been an entire year already .. so much has happened since.

Congratulations to CDPR and the Community for making GWENT such an amazing ride so far.

I can honestly say I've never been into card games and I am in love with this one..since day 1.

In my 40 plus years of gaming I've understood that it does not take long for a game to run its course and you get tired of playing it...yet GWENT has kept my attention and still has my undivided attention a year later..
    That really says some things ..

Here's to the years to come

Ayeee Gwent anniversary!!!!

Do we get some scraps?

Comment

Incoming...

Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Comment

Well.. i hate to rub salt in the wound but it is ridiculous how long the beta has dragged on. The game isnt even out yet and i'm already tired of it.

I'd love to see the stats regarding the fluctuation of player base and played matches. Should be insightfull.

Comment

Err, woot. Thanks for the good games, where coincidentally, you didn't gg me, thanks for all the yummy red points, which never seem to be enough. Thanks to the mods for only deleting 95% of my posts. Thanks to HenryGrosmont for being a professional douche, thanks TheShift for being shifty, thanks Karolis.petrikas for having a long-ass name like myself, thanks @everyone for all the gg posts, big thanks to all the well thought-out and posted poll topics.

I can't believe we're all one year old now....wait, I've read the forums lately, yeah that's about right. Although, I think 1 year on Gwent years is like 16 cat years or some shit, so with that in mind, FU all too, as we've spent way too much time together already. GG, happy 1 year, Halloween and any other shit that's going on right now, ciao.
          "Randy, I am the liquor"

Jim Lahey

Comment

Happy birthday Gwent and Gwent team!

Like to think you somehow found out about the fuss i made everywhere i could on the internet about not getting invite codes for Gwent day 1, so at day 3 that "obvious" mistake was obviously rectified!

Comment

Originally posted by idomyownstunts View Post
              Thanks to HenryGrosmont for being a professional douche
              I'm happy that my hard work doesn't go unnoticed.
              Karolis.petrikas for having a long-ass name like myself
              One of my kids said that Karolis.petrikas sounds like a Harry Potter spell. Can't stop laughing...
              Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryGrosmont View Post
                ... a Harry Potter spell...
                Or a harPy Potter spell, maybe?

Comment

Harpy Birthday, hehehe.

I'll see myself out...

Comment

Oh, harpy har har.

There's naught like a wee nip of bad puns.
                    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Harpy Birthday: I am stealing that one.

Comment

After reading many posts of Karolis.petrikas, I'd think it was more like A hairy pubey spell. And I mean that with the greatest respect.
                        "Randy, I am the liquor"

Jim Lahey

Comment

Didn't realize it's been a year already. Guess I'll have to play some Gwent later, to celebrate.

(No winged bird-things allowed, though... I don't want them harping on me. I might reconsider if they learned to play the harp.)

The game sure has gone through massive changes in its first year... the vast majority of them in the right direction. So, a huge thank you and congratulations to CDPR.

Here's hoping Gwent will continue to thrive in the coming years!

Comment

Err, woot. Thanks for the good games, where coincidentally, you didn't gg me, thanks for all the yummy red points, which never seem to be enough. Thanks to the mods for only deleting 95% of my posts. Thanks to HenryGrosmont for being a professional douche, thanks TheShift for being shifty, thanks Karolis.petrikas for having a long-ass name like myself, thanks @everyone for all the gg posts, big thanks to all the well thought-out and posted poll topics.

I can't believe we're all one year old now....wait, I've read the forums lately, yeah that's about right. Although, I think 1 year on Gwent years is like 16 cat years or some shit, so with that in mind, FU all too, as we've spent way too much time together already. GG, happy 1 year, Halloween and any other shit that's going on right now, ciao.
                            Wait ... is this oscar nominations?
                            A true gwentleman doesn't take offence on a troll, cause troll is whom smashes his barrelsTM

Comment

Originally posted by HenryGrosmont View Post
                              I'm happy that my hard work doesn't go unnoticed.

One of my kids said that Karolis.petrikas sounds like a Harry Potter spell. Can't stop laughing...
                              Tell your kid it might also sound like a phatgreek kids should avoid.

or at least engage cautiously with knife in hand.

or maybe just don't say anything.

to quote DoubleDealer I'll just see myself out
                              Last edited by Karolis.petrikas; 26-10-17, 17:39.
                              A true gwentleman doesn't take offence on a troll, cause troll is whom smashes his barrelsTM

Comment

Working...
                              X