Enter ranked games asap or wait ?

+
Enter ranked games asap or wait ?

At the start of a new season, your casual games will give you a score when you enter the ranked games. But is it better to enter ranked games as soon as allowed, or to delay it by playing more casual games ?

better to play as soon as possible, cause later it will get harder, since decks become more optimized and it is more effort to climb the ladder

Its more about the cards you have that they try to match you with equal footing. I suggesting just entering and note waiting. It wont change much for you !! but give you more time to play rankled!

Your casual games won't matter unless you are not Lv10 yet and haven't entered the ranked mode before. Otherwise with the new season you 'll get 1/3 of your mmr from the previous season and therefore get some ranks instantly.

Besides that I suggest just playing ranked from the start, the MMR losses at the early ranks are minimal to say the least, so you are not punished for playing sub-optimal/fun decks or whatever you want to try out basically.

Well, if the rumors are correct the normal ladder season will last one month (maybe this one or the next). So if you have some goals like GM you kind of have to start day 1.

Last edited:
Vaishar;n9760791 said:
Well, if the rumors are correct the normal ladder season will last one month (maybe this one or the next). So if you have some goals like GM you kind of have to start day 1.

If I'm not mistaken a regular gwent season is 2 months long, unless they have changed it?

Well I hope they make the gains more rampant as well. I can't justify playing as much needed to get to a decent rank over the course of a month.

Top Bottom