x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SPOILERS] Saovine: Holiday of the Dead - Help Solving Puzzles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a word of warning to the noobs who've never done an event such as this: in the 2nd round do NOT pass when the Vamp side does. You'll lose lol.

Comment

I found the 3rd challenge to be the easiest out of all of them. 1st on Expert was ridiculous to the point I had to look up a guide.

Comment

I know there is a pattern, since it alternates between the two enemy types in 'Breaking bread', but it's really annoying with the leader that only increases palisade by 1 and switching your troops around. ...let alone there is no actual heal.

Comment

HOLY CARRY OVER BATMAN!

jeez.. got the first set of challenges done lastnight before I passed out .. hauntingly good fun!

Comment

this festival is way harder than previous one, even on standard mode. (Which I like it, but then i am sooo stuck on expert mode XD)

We haven't got threads about how to manage to finish expert mmode yet?

(note: I suggest all players to die in expert mode at least 5+ times before come here looking for answers, like I do , this festival is fun and you will make it boring if you just go for the rewards)

Comment

Lyserus threads merged

Comment

Originally posted by Lyserus View Post
                We haven't got threads about how to manage to finish expert mmode yet?
                Originally posted by devivre View Post
                Lyserus threads merged
                Hehehe... Well, I guess that answers the question.

Comment

I can't even seem to finish the second one on casual, after a few attempts I keep dying or when I went hard out on killing the enemies units I ran out of cards.

edit* I should really read all the cards abilities, I didn't realise stacking front row did anything.

Comment

Too complicated 4 me, too many new cards and no way to know what the enemy is going to do. Felt like in the Ale Fest I could at least sit and puzzle out how to do it, but this was bonkers.

Comment

Really, why was there a need to add RNG into these events as well? Lost way to many games to getting my battering ram randomly eaten...

Comment

Originally posted by Exoclyps View Post
                        Really, why was there a need to add RNG into these events as well? Lost way to many games to getting my battering ram randomly eaten...
                        That means you had your priorities wrong. While occasionally there might be a bit unlucky RNG, there is enough room to compensate for that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post

That means you had your priorities wrong. While occasionally there might be a bit unlucky RNG, there is enough room to compensate for that.
                          Yeah, actually did find a way around that later. So silly me here.

Comment

I scored an easy 2:0 win against Regis in expert mode, with him playing around 40 points in both rounds combined and posing not the slightest threat to me. Was this just luck or did anyone notice the same?

He also seems to not know how to use his leader card. In normal he didn't play the second form and in expert he just passed without playing it at all.
                            Last edited by Tiger_Eye; 02-11-17, 19:21.

Comment

Tiger_Eye Thread merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Frontovika View Post
                                1st on Expert was ridiculous to the point I had to look up a guide.
                                Actually, this was one of the easiest: Archer - Archer - Leader - Archer - Archer - all remaining Scythemen.

Comment

Working...
                                X