So when is the next patch hitting?

+
So when is the next patch hitting?

I know I know, end of season. But the point of this thread is that I feel underwhelmed by the cards introduced to the game. All Golds introduced are Neutrals 3 out of 5 are Special (Including some Epics as well) which can't be placed on the board which is a waste of solid premium art if you ask me. And their abilities are.. meh. Not to mention now we've more Neutrals cards than any other factions and everything is Agile. Where exactly is this game heading? I've to say, the long anticipation was definitely not worth the wait.

Rant Over. Oh and one more thing, why the hell did they change Imperial Manticore's strength to 13 and make no change to vanilla Geralt which is a Gold unit of same power!? Doesn't make sense.

Given that the last patches have been making the game continously worse, I wouldnt be to keen for the next one to hit tbh.

m0bius8;n9769671 said:
Rant Over. Oh and one more thing, why the hell did they change Imperial Manticore's strength to 13 and make no change to vanilla Geralt which is a Gold unit of same power!? Doesn't make sense.
Hahaa this ^

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
m0bius8;n9769671 said:
Oh and one more thing, why the hell did they change Imperial Manticore's strength to 13 and make no change to vanilla Geralt which is a Gold unit of same power!? Doesn't make sense.

Faction cards were always stronger than neutral cards with similar abilities, e.g. Cleaver vs. Ciaran.

PS. Isn't it a little early to talk about the next patch, while the current one didn't even have time to cooldown yet?

4RM3D;n9771271 said:
Faction cards were always stronger than neutral cards with similar abilities, e.g. Cleaver vs. Ciaran.

PS. Isn't it a little early to talk about the next patch, while the current one didn't even have time to cooldown yet?

Not really too early when this patch was way more about introducing new cards than addressing balance. I assumed CDPR didn't care whether this patch was well balanced or not because they intended on waiting to see how things work out with the new cards before they did anything.

Juuto;n9772451 said:
Not really too early when this patch was way more about introducing new cards than addressing balance.

Introducing new cards and balancing the game are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Lornick77;n9777201 said:
Introducing new cards and balancing the game are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Obviously. Doesn't change the fact that CDPR obviously didn't make enough changes to already existing cards which is why people want a hotfix so soon.

It's obviously, that some of the new cards need to be patched via hotfix soon. I think the OP NG revealing units and the way they are boosted need strongly be corrected. A bronze card reveals two units? Laughter. A bronze card that can damage every revealed card on the opponent's hand? Even more laughter...

I mean, we are not playing Buffy the vampire slayer.

Last edited:

kmpat

Forum regular
Half of the gold that have passive effect are still easily disruptable compare to deploy one this really limit deck diversity. My personal new record getting bored second day after patch :cirisad:

Top Bottom