x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GwentUp Meta report 31 Oct - 03 Nov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GwentUp Meta report 31 Oct - 03 Nov

Guess what? Skellige and Monsters lead the way. NG sure seems op.

And here I am, using a Voorhis deck and having absolute blast with it. That being said, I never played against deck similar to mine. Other Voorhis players lack a lot of control options.

Wolven Storm Metal Cover
    My movies/games/music related art

Comment

Originally posted by NlelithZ44 View Post
      And here I am, using a Voorhis deck and having absolute blast with it. That being said, I never played against deck similar to mine.
      Same here, also having a blast with Voorhis and has never seen a deck similar to mine...

Comment

Maerd Not all battles need end in bloodshed

Wolven Storm Metal Cover
        My movies/games/music related art

Comment

Originally posted by Snake_Foxhounder View Post
          Guess what? Skellige and Monsters lead the way. NG sure seems op.
          Now that comes as a surprise. But anyway, let's nerf NG.. oh and ST when we are it. Btw maybe Flamminica should move 3 units.. 2 seems so underwhelming..

Comment

reveal NG ... funny how often one meet them on the ladder and its performance is fun up to rank 8. but you just don't have the power to come out victorious against ethne broover unseen elder and bran
            sorry for being bitter. my drunk low life da gave me away to a witcher as his reward when i was 5.

Comment

I think the next report will be more representative. But I'm not surprised to see SK still doing great.

Comment

Originally posted by devivre View Post
                I think the next report will be more representative. But I'm not surprised to see SK still doing great.
                A lot of people are grinding ranked right now with surprise being a major factor.

I'm not sure why the opening posts for these meta reports are always sarcastic no matter who posts them.

Comment

I wonder, would the meta change if Swim would refuse to make Skellige decks after a new patch hits? He controls the meta single-handedly, I would love to see how Skellige would preform without his decks.

Comment

It's not Swim or any other youtuber/streamer. They just speed the process up a bit. Anyone who has decent knowledge of Gwent and is semi-serious about playing will come to the same conclusion, which means the same deck(s).

The cardpool isn't that big and what's there clearly favors some factions over others. So everyone and their mother will eventually come to create very similar decks.

Comment

I cannot find any stats for Trollololo? Maybe I am not looking in the right place...

Comment

I was expecting more than 44% win ratio from the new reveal meta. I personally just thought to counter it from day one and got like a 66% win ratio from doing so, but I still reckon it's been very poorly played all round.

Comment

This meta is YAWN meta. Too few archetypes, not enough dynamic gameplay, feels like a chore atm. I cant even play for the daily rewards, not enough fun in game.

Comment

You'll be back. They always come back...

Comment

ST generally sucks still, shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X