List of premium cards with physics

+

So i wish to make a list of all premium cards with physics mouvement. The ones that can be shaked by players.
so far i know of those. Especially that can be helpfull now when we can transmute cards at half price.

- Ves (obviously)
- Fringilla Vigo
- Wolfsbane
- Muzzle
- Manticore Venom
- Brewess: Ritual
- Pit Trap
- Morenn: Forest Child

Any1 know of existing other ones? Especially the ones from Midwinter update

Last edited:
Added 2 cards from midwinter update that i transmuted. I'm sure there is more so any1 knowing plz give info :)

How about we talk about list of cards with NO animation at all from the Midwinter Hunt patch, instead? It's about time CDPR release animated versions of those.

Kingoko;n9794121 said:
So i wish to make a list of all premium cards with physics mouvement. The ones that can be shaked by players.[...]
eh, what's this did I miss some easter egg? what do we mean by "shaken"

Void_Singer;n10663461 said:
eh, what's this did I miss some easter egg? what do we mean by "shaken"

When viewing the enlarged version of a card in your collection, you can use the mouse to shake the card back and forth. Certain cards, like the ones mentioned in this thread, have extra physics.

I knew you could tilt premium for extra view angle... didn't realize some cards actually reacted to it... cool, thanks

m0bius8;n10661471 said:
How about we talk about list of cards with NO animation at all from the Midwinter Hunt patch, instead? It's about time CDPR release animated versions of those.

Yar. Been wondering about this too. Come on, CDPR, snap to it.

DRK3

Forum veteran
m0bius8;n10661471 said:

Just read on Pawel's AMA that those animations are coming in April!

Was watchin recently some "Beyond the frames" especialy regarding Birna Bran and she is actually hit in face by some papers when you watch premium card for about 5 minutes. I heard (from Burza i think) that watching for 5 min or so Regis you can saw something too. Any1 can confirm that? And what regis it is?

Ioverth, the one who picks up a trap and then plays it

So i wish to make a list of all premium cards with physics mouvement. The ones that can be shaked by players.
so far i know of those. Especially that can be helpfull now when we can transmute cards at half price.

- Ves (obviously)
- Fringilla Vigo
- Wolfsbane
- Muzzle
- Manticore Venom
- Brewess: Ritual
- Pit Trap
- Morenn: Forest Child

Any1 know of existing other ones? Especially the ones from Midwinter update

Top Bottom