x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Ever wondered about something and you didn't want to start a new thread to ask about it? Look no further. This thread is meant for simple questions and quick answers, rather than long discussions about one particular subject. Everyone can ask questions and everyone can answer them; by players, for players.

(This is an experimental thread. Let's see if it gets any traction.)

I'll start... I have been wondering about something. Has anyone gotten a premium leader from a keg recently?

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post
      I'll start... I have been wondering about something. Has anyone gotten a premium leader from a keg recently?
      I didn't yet, Is that even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by KDean11 View Post
        I didn't yet, Is that even possible?
        You can mill leaders, that would mean you should also be able to get them in kegs, unless they are craftable only.

Comment

I have a question, which premium card has physics on it. I just know Ves.

Comment

Well, I got 7 premium legendaries after opening almost 500 kegs, but no leader options. I believe it's not possible to get them in kegs.

Comment

I have a question, which premium card has physics on it. I just know Ves.
              Someone already made a thread about that: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...s-with-physics

Comment

If your opponent played an expired ale, can you mulligan the foul ale?

Comment

Yes you can mulligan it. There's also a thread about it here.

Comment

Skellige players can discard it too. And Johnny can discard it for a new silver from your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by bojerbela View Post
                      And Johnny can discard it for a new silver from your opponent.
                      Sarah can be used as well

Comment

Originally posted by devivre View Post

Sarah can be used as well
                        Oh, yes!

Comment

It can be maybe a noob-question, but I want to be sure:
                          What happen when I Weaken a boosted Unit base Power to zero? For example: 6 Str (3base+3 boost Power) Nekker got weakened...what now? 3 Str Nekker or a Banished Nekker?

Comment

Originally posted by bojerbela View Post
                            It can be maybe a noob-question, but I want to be sure:
                            What happen when I Weaken a boosted Unit base Power to zero? For example: 6 Str (3base+3 boost Power) Nekker got weakened...what now? 3 Str Nekker or a Banished Nekker?
                            Unless you use something like Mardroeme that resets before Weakening, the Nekker will be left with its 3 Boosted strength.

Comment

Originally posted by RidiculousName View Post

Unless you use something like Mardroeme that resets before Weakening, the Nekker will be left with its 3 Boosted strength.
                              Thank you. I thought so too. That means: Peter can banish a boosted Unit but Cyprian Wiley can't.

Comment

Working...
                              X