GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Muffliato;n10588592 said:
Because of past spam issues; spambots would flood the forum without the 10-post limit.
Also, it can take a while for the system to register you've got 10 posts, especially when posting in quick succession.

Seriously, after 10 posts that are required, I still can't make a discussion...

Muffliato;n10585482 said:
Just to be certain: are you trying to use Letho on an opponent Leader that has been played onto the board?

If yes, and Letho isn't working, you can report the issue.

4RM3D;n10585642 said:
...and isn't immune (e.g. Arachas Queen)?

And yes thank you for that i reported it :)

Hi guys!
I just started my second multiplayer season and went straight to rank 9. it said my rewards were listed below but their were no rewards, was i meant to get the previous rank rewards? and if not is it possible to start the season from rank 1?

overtaker40;n10598922 said:
Hi guys!
I just started my second multiplayer season and went straight to rank 9. it said my rewards were listed below but their were no rewards, was i meant to get the previous rank rewards?

You no longer receive rank-up rewards for "skipped" ranks, so that was working as intended. (Related news post here).

Question on the mute option

If I mute my opponent because they feel it is necessary to spam the reactions on every single turn. Do they know I have muted them or are they still sending emotes constantly not realizing I can't even hear it?

Can i change my faction challenge choice?

I sided with monsters for the title and then i saw i already had it.Is there any way i can switch to NR?

Anyone know what the latest update is all about? Sorry I can't make a new topic, I don't have enough replies.

LTK

Forum regular
This isn't really worth making a thread for, and I don't see a general help thread, so can someone explain to me why some Spying units are Agents but some aren't?

LTK

Post moved to a more appropriate thread.

I don't have the game installed on this computer, so cannot check, but I believe "Agent" refers to the CA spies (Cantarella, Yaevinn, Frightener, Thaler and Udalryk.)

LTK

Forum regular
Ah, got it. Not sure I like the implications of a card being so powerful that it needs its own type, but I guess it makes sense.

Another thing: if I click on my avatar in the main menu, there's a slot to showcase a premium card, but who is this for? I can't see any other players' profiles. Can they see mine?

LTK;n10892241 said:
Another thing: if I click on my avatar in the main menu, there's a slot to showcase a premium card, but who is this for? I can't see any other players' profiles. Can they see mine?

After you've played against an opponent, you can select him in the friends menu and view his profile, including the animated avatar.

• RED Point
Reactions: LTK
Click on the advanced options button at the top right of the posting window ( looks like this - A). Click on that and a bunch of options pop up. One is a little box with a sun and two mountains in it. Click on that to upload a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why mods suggestion threads are in General Talk? & when some other member post it in general then it's getting quickly moved to Suggestion section :/

l_WHIT3WOLF_l;n10915229 said:
Why mods suggestion threads are in General Talk? & when some other member post it in general then it's getting quickly moved to Suggestion section :/

Nothing to do with status, it's just that the distinction between a suggestion and a general discussion is not always clear. Like with this thread that could be considered a suggestion.

Also, moved posts to avoid derailing the thread you posted in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom