x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Game come out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the Game come out?

I've been playing Gwent since CB and it's is/was my favourite - the game I spent most hours playing even though I've no shortage of AAA titles. But it's been honestly getting stale. I used to play for hours. nowadays it's 2-3 games max then I get bored of it. Please release the game by the end of this year and Unless you guys add a shit ton of content, your loyal fans won't be playing it as much since the beta has dragged on for damn long. Just release the game already. I don't care if it's not F2P. Personally I'm willing to pay the same amount as an AAA title costs - which isn't much considering how much I've spent on Kegs.

From the FAQ:
    When does the beta end? What’s the release date of GWENT 1.0?
    We plan to go out of beta when the game is feature-rich, polished and sufficiently tested. But we don’t plan on stopping there. Following the release of GWENT 1.0, which we will consider the first out-of-beta version, the game is going to be continuously updated with new features and cards.
    Yes, I know that's only half an answer, but it's probably all players can expect, for the time being.
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X