Succubus - Borkh interaction

+
Succubus - Borkh interaction

So, I am trying to play this WH hybrid, whatever, and want it to use Succ and Borkh as a finisher (cause I am short on cards at work). Turned out Succ triggers first and then Borkh. At least in my last game, as yesterday I had no such problem.

WTF?

Forgive me but Lol. Apparently there’s no synergy between them. Succubus is good with Unseen Elder who can gobble himself up into high points. Borkh would be bad with him. Borkh might be good in a Wild Hunt line up, without Ice Giants.

You’ve got options, but I’m just not sure running those two back to back is one of them.

The trigger order should be that longer timers activate first when they have an equal amount left. Meaning Villenmethingy should always trigger before Succubus.

lemonsplitter;n9852891 said:
... You’ve got options, but I’m just not sure running those two back to back is one of them.

Nah, once I figured Villenteahsfdhgsljjasdfuckthisname triggers first I'm fine (climbed two ranks). Just got frustrated when I lost that one game, which I had in the palm of my hands. :'(

4RM3D;n9853131 said:
The trigger order should be that longer timers activate first when they have an equal amount left. Meaning Villenmethingy should always trigger before Succubus.

But noooo. Tis why I crybabied.

Borkh and Succ should be #nerfed

Last edited:
One card always has to trigger first in Gwent :D -
once you figure out which one goes first, you can adjust to that. So I'm not necessarily seeing a problem here.

Sunsibar;n9854101 said:
I have to wonder how many names that card already has. Did anyone ever managed to count those?

Hah! Speaking of Villen-what's-his-name, there you go. (I know that you've already read the post, but I wanted to mention it for the others.)

Top Bottom