Let's Play a Game: Guess the Card (Riddles)

+
TV_JayArr;n9865451 said:
Cahir perhaps. If devotion refers to his affection/fascination for Ciri and not to his loyalty for Emhyr.

DoubleDealer;n9865461 said:
Cahir

Yup :) And yes, that's what devotion refers to. Big and Bright headed kinda give it away but I'll think of something new :)

RidiculousName;n9865281 said:
I can sure try to guess. :p
Geralt and Yennefer? They're not cursed per se, but the constant breaking up and returning to one another could be seen as a curse.

TV_JayArr;n9865311 said:
Thinking in that direction: Triss would rather be the 'cursed' one, because her love to Geralt stays unanswered with little exceptions. Geralt and Yennefer, on the other hand, are living their promiscuous lifestyle by choice.

Geralt and Yennefer was indeed the alternative possibly because they were cursed to love each other. In the game you have the option to break that curse. And there is a story about it in the book 'The Last Wish', but I am not sure how it differs from the game.

4RM3D;n9865751 said:
Geralt and Yennefer was indeed the alternative possibly because they were cursed to love each other. In the game you have the option to break that curse. And there is a story about it in the book 'The Last Wish', but I am not sure how it differs from the game.

That's true. I forgot about the djinni for a second.

4RM3D;n9865751 said:

The book story offers a very different perspective; like I said, it's not a curse. :)

To be honest my guess was partially a joke; I thought there was no way it was correct. :D

Was this

RidiculousName;n9862751 said:
Unlike you might think, I don't wake you up.

really bad, too hard or just missed by everyone?

Something a bit more difficult:

Marching orders are a pain for me

EDIT: And another one:

This Sparrowhawk is unlike any other

Last edited:
RidiculousName;n9866411 said:
I had a feeling someone was going to guess that due to the wording I chose. :p

That would have been my guess too, but it was too obvious, so I didn't say anything :D

Hmmm.. So, since I'm terrible at thinking clever descriptions at 5 am, let's try something a bit different for a change. Hopefully is a bit more challenging than the last one I made :D

This is a piece of card art. But from which card?
Nimetön.png

Last edited:
Sunsibar;n9867781 said:
This is a piece of card art. But from which card?

First thing that came to my mind.
Shadow?

Here's a fresh riddle to keep the awesome thread going strong:

Like a falling leaf I strike from above.

I kinda lost the thread. How many riddles are still unsolved? Maybe we should solve one by one. The one who solves it and gets the "correct" from riddle maker can do the next one?

Just in case we solved all riddles

New Riddle, I hope an easy one "I am better than the most of my kind. I am harmless if you don't harm me. But if you do harm me, you will feel my wrath."

PandaLin;n9870181 said:
I kinda lost the thread. How many riddles are still unsolved? Maybe we should solve one by one. The one who solves it and gets the "correct" from riddle maker can do the next one?

Yeah, all those spoilers do get confusing. Not counting your new one, the only riddle that has no guesses is the first one in this post.

As for your suggestion, I've seen it applied before and it's almost always caused long periods of silence when the riddle maker/solver haven't been around to reply to guesses/post new riddles. That would probably end up being the case with this thread as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom