Most balance patch yet?

+
Most balance patch yet?

Checking this data
https://gwentup.com/report/17/23
I'd say we have the most balanced patch we have ever seen in gwent yet, bravo!:victory:

Tho I need state that my definition of "balance" are based on few things (which I know not all ppl would agree):
1.The winrate of leaders range from 52.2-45.9%. Tho still room for improvement (ideally 52-48% is perfect but it's hard to achieve), but good enough
2.There is no 4 certain gold cards that have more than 70% population and none gold card has more than 52% winrate for any certain leader (This means, tho "meta"s will always exist, all the current metas have room for diversity, and not too broken)
3.There is no 6 certain silver cards that have more than 50% population and none gold card has more than 52% winrate for any certain leader

Those being said, we still have some problem (namely, the very low win rate for certain leader against certain other leader, still lots of unused cards etc)
But still bravo for the improvement!

Disregarding the statistics i must admit it actually "feels" that way too. Compared to two last seasons throughout the ranked ladder i have been having much more diverse matchups this season

Yea it's not bad regarding variety of leaders. But still when you see given Leader you already know 95% of cards you can expect in their deck. But overall its better then few patches earlier.

Kingoko;n9871421 said:
Yea it's not bad regarding variety of leaders. But still when you see given Leader you already know 95% of cards you can expect in their deck. But overall its better then few patches earlier.

That's gonna be the case forever, especially higher up in the ranks, and number of cards in the game won't help that much. I mean - look at Magic: the Gathering, they have lots of cards, yet 2 weeks ago there were Grand Prix in several places and in top8 everyone played almost copy-paste decks. It's even more true for Gwent where you can mathematically solve many decks even without playtesting.

Balance is better than before, no doubt.

However, some cards are still totaly useless and it makes me sad. Idk if they are so weak becouse they serve as a starter deck, but I dont agree with this.
Vanilla Geralt 13 points, silver monster card 13 points.
Triss so weak that even some bronzes do same value. Even her dmg cant kill anything, since all unpleasant cards you want to clear from board start at 6 points.

I could continue...

Please, consider to give some love for these cards. After all, they are main characters of Witcher games...

Top Bottom