Ok, I Didi It!

+
lemonsplitter;n9871061 said:
Congrats! Happy holidays :)
Thank you!
m0bius8;n9871161 said:
Wow! All of them? Just curious - How much Meteorite did you have to buy for that? Anyhoo, Congrats man!
Today I bought 3 largest and finished the thing. Also, I am playing since the launch of CB so, I had a lot of stuff to convert it into premiums.
Kingoko;n9871181 said:
Thanks!
ChaosPhantom819;n9871291 said:
That's pretty impressive and it must have cost quite a bit lol
It did, I guess. But not that much. This isn't just a "bought" collection: I crafted a lot and was lucky quite a lot too.

take-my-money.gif

HenryGrosmont;n9871351 said:
Today I bought 3 largest and finished the thing. Also, I am playing since the launch of CB so, I had a lot of stuff to convert it into premiums.

You know what, it's actually not a bad chance for the premium lovers to complete their collection(s). You could easily get 4x7200 Meteorite under $100!

CDPR can take my money.
m0bius8;n9871931 said:
You know what, it's actually not a bad chance for the premium lovers to complete their collection(s). You could easily get 4x7200 Meteorite under $100!
You can't get 4 under a hundred, it's $30 for 7200. But yeah, that was an opportunity.
Sunsibar;n9871971 said:
Congrats!

[video=youtube;28XX3-2_uDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28XX3-2_uDw[/video]
Thanks, my friend!

That sound is spot on...

It would be great to unlock some kind of achievement as soon as the collection is completed. Maybe a Dorregaray avatar? A fancy border?
Anyway, good job!

Yea i posted in suggestion thread some time ago to give titles like collector for completing all cards regular and all cards premiums. Still you don't have yet actual 1400/1400 right?

HenryGrosmont;n9870711 said:
Bragging isn't my thing but, thanks to my son's wishes and 50% off on GOG, I finally have a full premium collection... All of them...

Well done, man. I think I remember when you first appeared in the Scoia'tael strategies thread, a year ago maybe? You were playing mostly Skellige until then? Glad to see you are still enjoying the game!

sfruzz;n9876611 said:
It would be great to unlock some kind of achievement as soon as the collection is completed. Maybe a Dorregaray avatar? A fancy border?
Anyway, good job!
I love the idea. These kinds of achievements' borders would be nice.
Kingoko;n9879961 said:
Yea i posted in suggestion thread some time ago to give titles like collector for completing all cards regular and all cards premiums. Still you don't have yet actual 1400/1400 right?
No, obviously not. I have all Premiums and Regulars in almost all Silvers and Golds. Regular bronzes of course practically non-existent.
Salmonhater;n9880041 said:
So you can buy card packs through GOG on sale? How do you do that?
It's on your Gwent page in GOG. Just click it.

Noela;n9880411 said:
Well done, man. I think I remember when you first appeared in the Scoia'tael strategies thread, a year ago maybe? You were playing mostly Skellige until then? Glad to see you are still enjoying the game!
I play all factions but Scoia has always been my favorite, since the launch. I did not like it too much in Witcher 3 but in Gwent it was the most unique...
knowsGerald;n9881861 said:
Addict... ah, I'm just jelly
I am. Although I do find myself not playing for several weeks every season.
alexandr22;n9881961 said:
Congrats man i am not jelly... *crying inside*
Thank you. Without my son I wouldn't have done that, to be honest. I started long time ago with Scoia. But once you start...

Last edited:
Top Bottom