Gwent Community Survey Edition 3: November 2017

+
Temporarily stickied the thread to generate some more attention. The stats are indeed interesting.

Oh, CDPR...

First Skellige (not shown), then Monsters, next NR, following NG... Well, we better prepare ourselves, ST dominance incoming.

Those results are intriguing; thanks for sharing them!

Looking forward to "Not sure" being the strongest next time. :p

Of all the community sites, the forums come in last in terms of usage :(

I hope we don't end up forgotten like the Battlefield forums.

Sry for my english and weekend time witch means a bit drunk or hmm let's say a bit excited
Very interesting stats, differs a bit of my responses.
Few remarquables things.
Hard to exactly navigate to what i want to refeer, let's start with my age range witch is 35-44 so in high minority.
Missing new players : that sucks but more graph later = Highest achieved MMR vs When did you start playing most respnses are open beta season3 so actual season. So we lost some old accounts players be we got many new ones starting and learning game now.
No of ladders games played will be never be correct cause : prob most players responding to survey didn'h have Gwent started or checked there - i think most responses was a "i think". I think i chosed 51-100, after survey i checked true was 151-200, i think many players was giving a shot.
Future updates : for me new cards was after balance, new modes and singlepalayer. But yea it was expected most playerbase want new cards. (And of course you right, many casual players will place single player campaign high, but they don't even know about such surveys, more - they don't even enter forum or reedit.
Not discussin about liked faction, opinions here will be individual always, one thing to notice here : game is more balanced. For me it's correct, still if you encounter given leader you know 95% cards of his deck but still many leaders are playable now - big plus.
Spending money : that's not clear for me. What mean's full collection? 1400/1400 atm, only all cards non premium or what? I spend around 100 bucks only but hey before lvl 50 i was able to craft full non premium collection. (And omg i was so unlucky with kegs, was posting about this multiple times). So with average luck around lvl 50-60 as f2p player you should be able to craft all cards to play ( non premium).
Did you watch question was kinda stupid. Many players including me watched some tournaments but hey, who remembers their names. I selected some i was almost sure i watched, i watched prob more, but i think many players chosed whatever so that graph is not viable. Look not many ppl try to remember dates or names of tournaments they saw intentionally or accidentally.
80% netdeckers - seems about right :p
Swim - seems about right as well.
And best lookin cards - well it's so much subjectif and actually it's not much important unless for CDPR animotors. Still some ppl like that animation and sound, other will like something completly opposite.
Posting it now w/o edit. Will try edit to make this more "english".

Last edited:
quantum_number;n9884351 said:
Of all the community sites, the forums come in last in terms of usage :(

Don't know about others, but I like it here. Nice place and nice people :)

Thank you, ulthran7 for making that survey and bringing it here :) It was nice to be part of it, and it's always interesting to see the results. Hopefully we will see these surveys in the future too!

Fecking vindicated. Except now i feel old and marginalized being one of the few over 35s haha.
TY OP for making the effort.

The age group stats had me rolling there for a bit. Thought 37% of the survey population were 65+ years old. Lols!
But yeah, the results were interesting and thanks for the effort OP.

Last edited:
Man... there are like... no women playing the game. :?

Can we have a Sausage Fest Event early next year? It will fit perfectly.

Odious_T;n9887011 said:
Except now i feel old and marginalized being one of the few over 35s haha.

Don't worry, you are not the only ancient one ;)

partci;n9889621 said:
Man... there are like... no women playing the game. :?

Yeah, the amount was surprisingly low. However, I think that there must be more women playing. Maybe they just don't go to the forums or follow gaming news and stuff that much. I have played videogames since the late 80s, but Witcher 3 was the first game that made me take part to forum discussions.

These surveys and results are always interesting, but it must be really challenging to get answers from all different groups of people.

Top Bottom