When will the Current Season end?

+
I dont get why people are still whining about playing the same decks over and over again in ranked. At one point you are just going to float between 4200 and 4500. Is it really worth it to continuing to play for a few points difference?

I play casual and still enjoy the game. The decks are varied and I can experiment with different archetypes. Though recently I havent been getting new cards because Im saving my kegs for the patch. At the same time I already do have a large pool to draw from.

Does anyone know if the avatar awarded for ranking is exclusive per each season? Because I would be very sad I missed out on one because I wasn't good enough currently... T_T

Raunbjorn

kevenka;n9318751 said:
Does anyone know if the avatar awarded for ranking is exclusive per each season? Because I would be very sad I missed out on one because I wasn't good enough currently... T_T

I really hope you can be able to obtain it after the season ends. Furthermore I think it's a bit sad that you have to be very competitive to even get that avatar. Should have been when you reach rank 15 or something like that. I think HS does it right when they reward players with cardbacks just for reaching rank 20. I'm totally fine with all the titles and keg rewards at the highest ranks but IMO the avatar should have been easier to obtain. Guess I'll need to netdeck and get that avatar. : /

Last edited by a moderator:
Gwent Season End Rewards

Just wanna know how season rewards will be given, currently i am on rank 17, do i get rank 1-17 rewards all together or i only get rank 17 rewards? There are some rewards like character portrait mention in lower rank, do i get that also?

Is Ranking Combine for PC and Console

Just wanna know if ranking is combine with PC and consoles?

KDean11

While we encourage users to keep the thread limited to one topic, in case of simple questions, it might be better to just create one thread for all questions because there is usually no discussion value beyond that. Also, those questions you had, have already been answered a few times. For now, I've merged and moved your threads.

As for the answers, you get all the rewards from rank 1 to 17 and ranking is combined with PC and consoles, unless Xbox users specifically disabled cross-platform.

New Season

Hello together!

I just want to know, when will the new season begin/start?
Would be nice if you could answer me asap.

Thank you very much!

Luigi05

Luigi05;n9681041 said:
I just want to know, when will the new season begin/start?
As far as I know, the current season will end somewhere around the end of October. So, we can probably expect the new season to begin shortly thereafter.

The Pro Ladder ends 31st October according to the Gwent tournament qualification rules, so it's probably when season ends, too.

Season end

So as the title says do they keep that thing with 2 months a season or it will only take 1 month for it to end?

Thank you so much! 1 of these 3 seasons finished earlier this year so I was afraid it will happen the same.I am rank 19 and I really want to reach 20 (that Eredin without helmet avatar is so sexy :X )

So, um, is there any news on when this current season may be ending, just roughly?

This is the first season I've taken part in, so it would be nice to know roooughly how long I've got left.

Legendarum;n9892051 said:
So, um, is there any news on when this current season may be ending, just roughly?

This is the first season I've taken part in, so it would be nice to know roooughly how long I've got left.

This season will probably end on the 31st of December.

Well, considering it's supposed to be a two month season, I'd say you can do the math :)

But I guess we'll know soon enough when the season will end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom