New Leaders Challenges

+
New Leaders Challenges

I was extremely disappointed when I saw that we couldn't get the new leaders from challenges. I know I don't speak for everyone, but do you know how long it's going to take new players to get the leaders? I would recommend adding new challenges or at least reducing the price of scraps for leaders in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I mentioned in the monsters card thread, Consume is royally screwed since Unseen Elder has been changed and we don't have access to Arachas Queen, unless it's crafted.

Opened over 70 kegs and I only had one chance to find a Leader (5th card selection. It was Usurper, Adda and Whispering bro). Still missing 2 or 3 leaders and I'm out of scraps. Don't you dare start milking us this way CDPR.

altaybek;n10044431 said:
Opened over 70 kegs and I only had one chance to find a Leader (5th card selection. It was Usurper, Adda and Whispering bro). Still missing 2 or 3 leaders and I'm out of scraps. Don't you dare start milking us this way CDPR.

At least you got one of them. )-:

No Title

quantum_number;n10043641 said:
As I mentioned in the monsters card thread, Consume is royally screwed since Unseen Elder has been changed and we don't have access to Arachas Queen, unless it's crafted.

Funny thing is that under the new update, the current reward for new players unlocking the monster faction in the challenge is to get the Arachas Queen, not the Unseen Elder. Does that mean all players should receive Arachas Queen despite finishing the challenge before the update since it is designed to be free to all players?

Attachments

• photo186501.jpg
    photo186501.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 54
To be honest, I expected that CDPR would transform the Unseen Elder for the current players into the Queen, because it is the new reward in the challenge. One of the biggest letdowns for me now.

nobody606;n10046021 said:
To be honest, I expected that CDPR would transform the Unseen Elder for the current players into the Queen, because it is the new reward in the challenge. One of the biggest letdowns for me now.

I thought the same thing. New Unseen Elder is really good, but it doesn't work with consume though. The Forktail unit is amazing, you should try it out.

scorba;n10063021 said:
duh, why is it so hard to craft a leader? I did. that's what crafting's for.

It's not hard, literally two button presses. I'm saying that it's too expensive. I opened around 50 kegs and only got old cards which didn't yield enough scraps for the leaders. I've only gotten Adda.

Personally, I would be willing to pay real-money for a "starter pack" with a new leader, and (fixed) 4 gold, 6 silver, and 15 bronze cards that revolve around an archetype that works with said leader.
It would be a good way to introduce more core-archetypes to new players without CDPR having to give too many free cards to new players. Physical CCGs have been doing this for decades; and obviously these decks are usually not that competitive, but for me it was always fun to get a new set. :p

That said, I wouldn't pay more than about 5 USD for such a deck considering the number of new leaders, I would maybe drop as much as 7$, but 10$ would be an instant no. Now, Magic intro packs do cost 15$ a piece, but there are 60 cards per deck, and you get physical cards.

Top Bottom