Suggestion to Change Nekkers

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion to Change Nekkers

Hello. I'm sure many of us played against 9 Nekkers consume bs. And if you don't have hard counters in you deck and opening hand ( Mandrake, AC ) it's almost auto loss. So I was thinking as to how it might be fixed. And my first thought was to remove deathwsh tag but leave them ability to boost themselves upon consuming. That way they'll be similar to DBP. Buffing jn decks. And then you can pull them with ADC and shadow. They'll still be more than viable.

nunqmuo. I agree. I will do you one better, let's take away all spy cards from NG, all siege cards from NR, all dwarves from ST, and all resurrection from SK.

The sad fact is Monsters is the weakest faction by a huge margin. The nekker approach is the only competitive deck at high ranks. I disagree that sweers is a good solution but I do agree there needs to be one. Reset, doom, destroy, lock, scorch plus careful damage (to line up high numbers) and good round 1 and 2 play are the key to beating nekkers. They are good but hardly auto win.

Last edited:
Slightly updated the topic of the thread to better reflect its content.

Incidentally, 9 Nekkers is not even the limit; hello Decoy, Operator, Summoning Circle and Uma.

Wonderboy8700;n10265842 said:
nunqmuo. I agree. I will do you one better, let's take away all spy cards from NG, all siege cards from NR, all dwarves from ST, and all resurrection from SK.

The sad fact is Monsters is the weakest faction by a huge margin. The nekker approach is the only competitive deck at high ranks. I disagree that sweers is a good solution but I do agree there needs to be one. Reset, doom, destroy, lock, scorch plus careful damage (to line up high numbers) and good round 1 and 2 play I'd the key to beating nekkers. They are good but hardly auto win.

If you have nothing to say on the matter other than "mocking" post...it might be better to keep your mouth shut. I havent asked for ur opinion u know. I have a mind of my own and think its a good redesign of the card. Itll still be more than viable. Suggestions is for the devs. I made one. Let them to decide. Jeeeeez.

P.S. Thank you Gwent for making me edgy...:sad:

P.P.S. Im not just complaining because I lose to them. No. My maind deck hard counters them. And they forfeit after their second nekker gets banished or comppressed. But i know a lot of people struggle and i think its just bad gimmicky design overall. Its like having 9 DBP 30 pts. and being able to pull them all.

Last edited:
4RM3D;n10266022 said:
Slightly updated the topic of the thread to better reflect its content.

Incidentally, 9 Nekkers is not even the limit; hello Decoy, Operator, Summoning Circle and Uma.

Yea. I know. Its just ive never faced anyone playing those cards in nekker consume. Hence the title.

nunqmuo. To be fair only first part of my comment could be considered mocking and it was meant as sarcasm for dramatic effect. I agreed with you both in my post and in other posts on similar topics that we need more cards that can handle nekkers. That said, we need a more balanced (i.e much more powerful) set of monster cards to compete with other factions if you plan to weaken the nekkers in any way. Also the better suggestion regarding nerfing this deck is to limit nekker warriors to one extra copy instead of two.

"I havent asked for ur opinion u know. I have a mind of my own and think its a good redesign of the card. Itll still be more than viable. Suggestions is for the devs. I made one. Let them to decide. Jeeeeez."

I hear you, but at the same time everyone comments on everyone else's ideas. If you cannot handle having the other side of your idea represented then you should ignore all responses to your posts and pretend they were never written.

Wonderboy8700,

Instead of unnecessary mocking and "sarcasm for dramatic effect" you should ve just post this "Also suggestion regarding nerfing this deck is to limit nekker warriors to one extra copy instead of two."

So lets end it right here.

If you think playing against consume without AC / Mandrake is almost an auto-loss, I'll play some games with you without using those cards.

Last edited:
Yeah. Theres always someone like you. Im not here to discuss the topic. Its suggestions. And im not playing consume. And i dont care about how aswesome player your are in your opinion. And i said ALMOST. And i said if you doesnt have counter with AC and mandrake as but few examples. ffs. Mods. Lock the thread already. Its served its purpose.

Last edited:
In order to manage to create lots of nekker copies, while consuming other units to make the copies strong but not deplete them right away, takes a lot of effort and luck. You need to always have in your starting hand 1 or 2 nekkers, nekker warrior, slyzard otherwise the round is autoloss/waste. This is not as easy as it sounds even after 3 mulligans and even with helpful cards like marching orders and alzurs double cross. Decks that attack the opponent units a lot like reveal henselt etc. can destroy most copies in the first round while still struggling to create them. Decks that utilize special cards like eithne can destroy nekkers at any time multiple times. The hack Sweers means autoloss for nekkers most of the time, the hack Sweers in combination with reveal deck is even worse. So NO nekkers do not need further nerf. Removing the next round carryover is more than enough nerf. If they want to nerf something, nerf uglyface Sweers by limiting the number of copies he destroys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom