Idea for Bearmasters

+
Idea for Bearmasters

What about "Spawn a Bloodcurdling Roar or a Savage Bear"? Would give you the option between an up-to-10 point play and an engine card which could be used with Axemen. Would also decrease the synergy with veterans to an maybe acceptable level.

Why would you ever play Savage Bear then?

My solution would be to nerf the Bear, and make Bloodcurdling Roar spawn a Raging Bear (the 12 point one)

Tiger_Eye;n10500432 said:
What about "Play a Bloodcurdling Roar or a Savage Bear from your deck" then?

Is the Bloodcurdling Roar played from the deck aswell?
If so then it overlaps a bit with Herbalist and also tutors that target a specific unit by name seem a bit weird and there's probably a reason there's none in the game right now.

Although while more or less the same thing i'd go with
"Spawn a Bloodcurdling Roar or Summon a Bronze Beast from your deck".

But tbh i don't really like the Bloodcurdling Roar tied to this card, i mean in most cases you'd play it on the beastmaster and the idea is that the bear would eat the unit or something, it just doesn't feel right to me.
Also the summon a beast is pretty much a Savage Bear now but opens up future design.

Or change it to a engine something like : strength 4, buff at the start of every round 1 beast or tuirseach unit by 1, if damaged transform to 12 strength bear.

you have a engine like dragoons but also a possible beats if needed.

So you need another step for the point spam.

Overall i think the bronze card change to 12 points was not a good idea.

I'd buff the Bear to 13 (to make Bloodcurdling Roar stronger) and the Beastmaster would damage his own bear by 3 when he spawns it. That way, Beastmaster would be 1 + 10 points, which is the standard for an unconditional bronze.

Top Bottom