Carryovers and create mechanics are still very problematic

+
Carryovers and create mechanics are still very problematic

- It's tedious to play around carryovers: nekkers, John Calveit, Greatsword warrior and Djenge.
Suggestions
1. Nekkers: Buff their base strength and make them boost only when on board
2. John Calveit: I know it needs set up, a Gold and a silver plot so I don't blame for it but the f**king viper witcher and slave driver are damn broken. Fix them instead of Cahir. Make the witcher deal 1 damage for each alchemy card you have played
3. Greatsword warriors and Djenge boost instead of strengthen. They are simple too OP.
- Create mechanics
4. SDriver only creates cards from opponent faction (wider card pool) or from your own faction like the elf scout and exclude all other creating cards + resurrecting ones from the pool (avoid SD into Vico Medic (VC) into SD into VC and so on)

Last edited:
  • Tedious isn't a word I'd use in this context...
  • Nekkers are problematic because they require a very specific counter - Sweers. It's a binary matchup, making them only boost when on board wouldn't change that problem.
  • Viper Witchers are fine
  • Greatswords wouldn't work if they'd boost rather than strengthen - if they pose too much of a problem to you, run more removal.
  • Slave Driver needs a rework, it's a very unhealthy card.

pthieu1986;n10519432 said:
- It's tedious to play around carryovers: nekkers, John Calveit, Greatsword warrior and Djenge.
Suggestions
1. Nekkers: Buff their base strength and make them boost only when on board
2. John Calveit: I know it needs set up, a Gold and a silver plot so I don't blame for it but the f**king viper witcher and slave driver are damn broken. Fix them instead of Cahir. Make the witcher deal 1 damage for each alchemy card you have played
3. Greatsword warriors and Djenge boost instead of strengthen. They are simple too OP.
- Create mechanics
4. SDriver only creates cards from opponent faction (wider card pool) or from your own faction like the elf scout and exclude all other creating cards + resurrecting ones from the pool (avoid SD into Vico Medic (VC) into SD into VC and so on)

1. This would essentially delete the card and completely annihilate one of the game's longest running prominent decks. This is a terrible terrible idea.

2. So your 'fix' for the Viper Witcher is to have it deal 0 damage on turn 1?

3. Djenge isn't even close to OP. He's a good silver, no more. Greatswords is a deeply flawed, interruptible, counterable deck. They're fine.

4. Slave Driver probably SHOULD be deleted. He was a bad idea from the start, and no power changes will affect that. If they turn him into a special card it'll be slightly better.

Top Bottom