Make Sabrina's Spectre Bronze

+
Make Sabrina's Spectre Bronze

Cursed decks can be fun to play, but it needs to be more competitive.

Being able to rez those cursed units would help a great deal.

While I agree that Cursed needs to be more competitive, I don't think your suggestion is the way to solve it. Having six Kaedweni Revenant (or even more) available might be a bit too much. I think the archetype just needs some news cards to be able to have different interactions and combos.

We already have one Ointment. No need to put it on steroids in another faction.

Like the two first to answers, I agree that Cursed NR needs some love but not that kind of love.
Guys, you're making the exact same mistake as CDPR did multiple time in the past, which is designing one ridiculously OP card because an archetype is not played as much as it should. It's not a healthy way of doing it. They need to buff units that are already here, find new ideas of units that could help the archetype ect but certainly not make a super OP resurrector with 3 power (instead of the usual 1) that brings your revenants forever.

Don't get me wrong, CDPR made the mistake multiple times before, it's an easy trap to fall into (and in fact shows how difficult it is to balance a game), I fully understand your though process here and the idea of making cursed NR more reliable is a very good one (I love this archetype) but believe me, it's not the right way to do it.

Kaedweni revenant wouldnt even be the problem. the real deal would be reviving your cursed knights for 3x16 bronze power plays thats cool righto?

Cursed just needs more cards not better ones. Almost all the cards are pretty decent and at max need +1 power. Revenant is a niche card and should be one. Dont make this the core of your cursed deck and youll feel much better

Personally i would not use them for revenants (make them doomed for all i care), who are as far as i am concerned not much more than glorified lightening rods.

And the power could always be brought down to 1.

Even with one power, the problem with the Cursed Knights would still remain. A 16 power play with the only condition that the unit is in the graveyard, that would be far too much for bronze.
And even Damned Sorceress would become an unconditional 5 body + 7 removal.

Top Bottom