Just remove the CA spies allready

+
Just remove the CA spies allready

CA spies are done after the last fixes to prevent them from spamming, this removed it's counters. The only counter for a spy is, a spy.
Personally I was more happy with them before this fix. It's just wrong you can't decoy or summoning circle them.
There not OP, but just not fun. It's more RNG then any of the create cards at the moment.
Facing a spy, not drawing you're own and then getting the spy in a short round 3 after mulligan is the worst of gwent RNG

Everything about the card is unbalanced
-Spies punishes players even harder for losing the coinflip. The victim is 2 cards down when continuing for doing nothing wrong
-Since the only counter is a spy, you have to draw you're own spy first. It's to much RNG. This means you pretty much need a spy tutor i've you want to include a CA spy,

Just remove them, the game will be better.

I completely agree. This is such a bullshit card. My opponent plays a CA spy and then I play a CA spy to counter his. If I do not have it in my hand because I was unfortunate enough to not draw it then my opponent has the advantage for the rest of the game. All of it is basically down to luck.
It is such a pointless card and all it does is unbalance the game. Remove it. Thanks.

Be careful about asking them to remove CA spies. Just look at arena - dry pass round 1 and then dry pass round 2 into a 14 card round 3 all the time. Is that how you'd like ranked to be?

AVK1995;n10677641 said:
Be careful about asking them to remove CA spies. Just look at arena - dry pass round 1 and then dry pass round 2 into a 14 card round 3 all the time. Is that how you'd like ranked to be?
I don't think that's because of no CA spies.
In Arena both players have random generated decks without much consistent strategy. There's no point in trying to control round length and while last say kind of matters, really not that much as in constructed. So usually it doesn't worth going into a round and risking card disadvantage.
As a matter of fact I don't even think CA spies are actually significant incentives for not dry-passing. If it wasn't for the reasons I mentioned above (match control, last say) we would see way more dry-passes in constructed, CA spies or not.

CDPR has stated they might remove the CA spies but only after the coin flip is fixed.

What if the CA spies would be removed as silvers, but readded as golds?
That would indirectly weaken them, as there are fewer gold slots and golds are worth more. So they could remain at 13 power, instead of becoming even bigger scorch/whatever targets, if their strength would just be increased.

remove spies but give them as optional leader ability, if you lose coinflip you leader can spawn a spy instead of his normal ability.
i think this solves coinflip problem too.

Top Bottom