Make units in graveyard doomed

+
Make units in graveyard doomed

Guys, you can help me, I'm trying to open a topic, but I can not - If anyone can, thank you!

Title: Great Idea (Doomed)

Hello everyone

Like many, I'm in love with Gwent and the Witcher universe!
I know that with the homecoming project we will be delaying to have a new update or change in the current system of the game, but I believe that we should continue to give great ideas that can contribute to the improvement of the game.

I would like everyone's opinion, and if the idea is really good, we will not let the topic die and get the developers to deploy this idea if possible.

What is your opinion if all cards as they enter the graveyard automatically become Doomed?

* With rare exceptions, example Olgierd von Everec and Morkvarg currently.

It seems simple, but in this way, no faction will be able to abuse your graveyard or relive the same card endlessly.

Well, that's it ... thanks.
* I used Google, I hope you can understand the idea.

TheMG7;n10955642 said:
What is your opinion if all cards as they enter the graveyard automatically become Doomed?

So, basically, you can only resurrect a unit once? Yeah, that could work.

4RM3D;n10955678 said:
So, basically, you can only resurrect a unit once? Yeah, that could work.

Exactly, this way, Skeelig can not abuse his ability to resuscitate.

But at the same time, this can be very useful for the future of the game, where only a few cards can always be resurrected, such as vampires.

Well, for SK GS, not able to resurrect the biggest GS from the graveyard means another archetype removed from the game.

This suggestion basically is an overall graveyard hate. GS can be the top tier, but why limit the design space for graveyard; afterall big GS is the only reason this archetype exist, and it is not crazy big in most cases anyway.

I am alright with making some units doomed for units that feel oppressing, but right now I don't see any units that are, including GS.

ClimbHigh;n10955753 said:
Well, for SK GS, not able to resurrect the biggest GS from the graveyard means another archetype removed from the game.

This suggestion basically is an overall graveyard hate. GS can be the top tier, but why limit the design space for graveyard; afterall big GS is the only reason this archetype exist, and it is not crazy big in most cases anyway.

I am alright with making some units doomed for units that feel oppressing, but right now I don't see any units that are, including GS.

It's not just about Skellig, for example Monsters:

If you eliminate two Nekkers, you can deal with the Deck, if not, it's really difficult.

Alchemy you have the possibility to relive your three Witchers of the vibe, but not the same three times, only decreases the force.

Sekellig, you have three surviving cards and three boats, you just balance the possibility of re-living the same card.

In how many monsters you need to deal with basically three Nekkers, Skellig you need to deal with 6 surviving cards plus six from the initial deck.
*Better ... you have at least 6 to 9 removals and ends up compelling the game to be just that

Top Bottom