Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

Hi all,
I love GWENT and I think that REDs should release a mobile version of the game.

I love gwent, I'm really excited from the idea of a dedicated game but gwent is not the kind of game
where you need some hours, a keyboard, a mouse and a gaming chair.

You could play gwent on train, inside the bed before fall asleep, in the bathroom when you are doing a fax :D
and in many situations when you have some minutes to spend in something you like, but not hours and probably you don't have a PC or a TV for a console.

Can't understand why the first iteration of the game will be a "desktop" version, this is a game borned for mobiles.

It will be for sure but if they decided to release it for multiple platforms then the game would have to be delayed. Just got to be patient, I am glad they chose to focus on fewer platforms in order to deliver a better game, faster.

As far as I remember from some interview, the answer is YES, Gwent will be cross-platform. Please correct me if my memory fools me.

As far as I remember from some interview, the answer is YES, Gwent will be cross-platform. Please correct me if my memory fools me.

Xbox One & PC is definite - I'm a little fuzzy on whether PS4 is in the mix too.
Find hard fast statement where they state it.

Well before they start thinking about a mobile version of Gwent, they should focus on making the game good and then on working with the gaming platforms they already know. So let's be patient.

Again a post about this topic.... Blizzard needed over 1 year to bring their "desktop game" to tablets and even longer, to bring it to mobile phones.

You haven't even started the beta once, and already complain about wanting a mobile version. Please, let CDPR do what they do best: Taking their time, but delivering QUALITY. Thank you

About PS4, I heard that the game (and the beta) will come to PS4,later. The reason why it comes to xbox and PC first is, so CDPR could secure a spot in Microsofts E3 presentation (So Microsoft makes profit with that,too).

Gwent for android, please.

This game is a must on mobiles
Please port it on android.

Gwent on train, metro, airplane, on wc and in bed before sleeping, a must have in this situations. :)

Don't you think it'd be a bit hard to play it on a phone? Maybe on a tablet but phones seem too small for such a complex interface.

If it's possible to play a fps on a phone, why not a card game?

It's not so much as a technical issue, rather a "real estate" issue. They have to rethink a big chunk of the UI to make it work. But, It's 100% possible, and if I'm not mistaken it was said it would eventually come.

But first the game needs to be releasead, and has to be balanced with all the bugs fixed.

Don't you think it'd be a bit hard to play it on a phone? Maybe on a tablet but phones seem too small for such a complex interface.

It's not ideal on the phone but still works. You can look at Hearthstone as a good example for it. Played a bit of it on my phone, tablet and PC. Shame I don't like the game, but at least it has that "Play Anywhere" functionality.

Mobile?

I was wondering in the future is there going to be any chance off creating a mobile version of this game, I have been playing it a lot lately and when im on the move to work, I always think how cool it would be to be able to play gwent while on the go.

I would also like to have a mobile version but it's better to concentrate on one platform at a time. Because each has a different patch policy early access policy (Ex on Xbox you can't buy kegs in beta).

Even Blizzard released the mobile version of HS much much later.

Well obviously CD will think of that but definitely not now in the middle of CBT. Je crois that they will even make it not only on the mobile devices but on the tablets as well (at least I really hope they will). Mobile industry is a real plum, so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom