Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have some new information regarding Gwent & mobile support? It would be perfect to have an opportunity to play everywhere :) even on wc. :D

Also I have quite a lot friends, who just play HS, because Gwent is not supported on mobile, and they want to play it in the pub/at work on wc/ etc... ;) they should totally do it, it would bring so much people to game & ofc more revenue.

Last edited:
I'm really waiting for this game to come to mobiles. It would be great lunchbreak filler :D I'm just leaving a tactical comment if anything comes up

Gwent on mobile platforms

I suggest porting the game to mobile devices as soon as possible. I could play it a million times more often than on the console.

Did they actually say anything about a potential mobile port? Because I don't think they did.

Gwent Mobile?

Is there going to be a mobile version of Gwent? There are alot of people who would play card games on mobile.
If there is, is it going to be cross playable with the PC version?

Yeah cuz the game download is like 1.4GB, if they take out some of the sound effects and graphics they could really clean up some space. Probably down to around 500MB, and I'd be down to get it on mobile to kill some time when I'm not at my pc.

natewu;n10879331 said:
Yeah cuz the game download is like 1.4GB, if they take out some of the sound effects and graphics they could really clean up some space. Probably down to around 500MB, and I'd be down to get it on mobile to kill some time when I'm not at my pc.

Releasing a game like this on a different platform still requires a lot of additional work and testing. It's not that easy and takes time. We'll have to be patient with that :)

If they ever do release on mobile they will need to solve the issues with cross platform transfer. No one is going to want to start over again.

We dont need mobile port. Make good balanced game for PC first.
Mobile port for any game leads to degradation and simplification of game mechanics (and Gwent already have those problems LUL)

devivre;n10879411 said:
Releasing a game like this on a different platform still requires a lot of additional work and testing. It's not that easy and takes time. We'll have to be patient with that :)

I would totally become a tester for mobile, then I could take Gwent on the go :D

It might be harder to pull of than it seems due to 6 rows + in hand, cards would be tiny but that wouldn't be an issue for me. I'd love to play this game on my phone. I hope CDPR strongly considers the potential of being a part of the mobile market as well.

Hello, CD Project Red!
I have one important the question: will be Gwent release for Android or iOS in coming 1-2 years?

Card games, the core of it is to pass time, which means mobile device is really needed if CDPR really want to boost up the player playing time.

For example, if you look among your friends, I'm sure those who play hs will mostly play it on mobile devices, unless it's tournaments or streaming. A good pass time game require to be able to play anywhere

Homecoming is a step to the right direction, and two row and bigger artwork will help mobile version look better, so the eariler we get mobile version, the sooner we attract a large amount of players and playing time

So...
DON'T YOU HAVE PHONES??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom