Status
Not open for further replies.
A wild idea :
Nimue - Gold - Str 4
Effect : reroll the coinflip.

On a more serious note :
Kaer Morhen
Gold, special.
Play a bronze or silver witcher from your deck, then add a Fortified boon to all the row on your side of the bard. Each Witcher occupying a row under Fortified gains 2 armor.

*Completed misc faction. Added images for all 31 cards.
Misc: Intersection, Black Gull, Relocate, Belleteyn, Benavent's portal, Glimpse in to future, Glamour, Thunderstorm, Torrential rain, Standstill, Golden froth, Impenetrable fog, Genetic mutation, Rejuvenating mist, Black Blood, Blizzard, Full Moon, Petri's Philter, Shrike, Swallow, Thunderbolt, White Honey, White Raffard's Decoction, Willow, Golden oriole, Ekimmara decoction, Griffin decoction, Nightwraith decoction, Noonwraith decoction, Wraith decoction

26 new cards:
*Northern realms: Grandmaster Ortolan, Stone bow, Triss Merigold: Deception, Sabrina Glevissig, Eternal Fire, Aplegatt, Lebioda, Dragon, Ferrant de
*Nilfgaard: Elan Trahe, Spear formation, Protect formation, Wall formation, Vilgefortz of Roggeveen
*Monsters: The Beast, Barghest, Devil by the Well, Aeschna
*Neutral: The Trail/ the killer, Essi Daven “Little Eye”, Geoffrey Monck, Djinn, Marti Södergren, Kolda, Joachim Schwann
*Soiatael: Magical elven rope

Bonus: Vanda, Schrader :)

Hey I just got some ideas for my squirrel children so here they are

Movement:
Bronze Cards
-Vrihedd Commanders guard: 7 strength- switch places with a card and add armor/boost selected ally by 3

-Vergen Shield Breakers: 5 strength move 2 enemy cards to the same row that this card is on and dmg them by 1/2

Silvers
-Vernossiel: 8 strength: move 2 allies to the same row as this card and boost by 2/3
- Cedric: 7 strength: move 4 enemies to random rows and damage them by 1

Golds
-Cecil Burdon: 5 Strength: move 2 allies and 2 enemies. boost allies by 2 and deal 2 damage to enemies by 2
-Echel Traighlethan: 7 strength: Move an enemy unit to the same row as this card and Deal 7 damage to that card

Mulligan:
bronze:
-Elven Poisoner: 9 strength mulligan 2 cards and draw the top 2 bronze cards from your deck
-Elven Forager: 5 strength mulligan 1 card from hand and draw a random bronze unit to your hand then boost by 3/4
-Elven Mountain Guard: 6 strength boost self by 1/2 every time a card is mulliganed

Silver:
-Riordain: 9 strength mulligan 1 card in hand then select one bronze unit to draw in hand
-Skalen Burdon: 5 strength mulligan a card then draw a random special card from your deck

Gold
-Iorveth Vhrihedd commander: 5 strength mulligan a card and then select either a bronze or silver elf card and boost it by 2
-Zoltan Collector: draw a card then mulligan a card

So what do you guys think?

Last edited:
How about adding more vampires? something like this:

card1
VAMPIRE CARD NAME (value X) - Bronze

Deals 1 damage to 2 different units in the opp row if blood moon is active. Boost itself for the same amount.

card2
VAMPIRE CARD NAME (value X) - Bronze

Melee: Absorve 1 point every turn from a random enemy in the opp row. Doubles if in contact with blood moon.
Ranged: Absorve 2 points. Draw a Vampire card

card3
VAMPIRE CARD NAME (value X) - Gold

Meele: Spawn blood moon 2 enemy rows
Ranged: Spawn moon light 2 ally rows

Card 1 seems solid to me.
Card 2 is far too strong. It generates 2 points per round, which is as much as engines, which require some setup/trigger do and with blood moon it gets even stronger. And remember that the values of all card in homecoming are turned down, such that this effect would likely be gold niveau.
The second effect is also much too strong. Even if the card has a 1 point body, it becomes a 5 body tutor, which is at current silver level. And I'm assuming that the draw means draw and play immediantly, else the card would become a card advantage spy with a +5 instead of a -13 body, which would be the strongest card in the game. (Shupe can do the same, but needs setup for it)

Card3
That would be similar to the current Ithlinne, if you have a Tremor card and Golden Froth in your deck. But with Homecoming reducing the number of rows to 2, having a card that has a body and spawns weather on one whole side of the board seems to strong.

As a constructive criticism. IMO Part of the problems with the current descending quality of Gwent deck cards is not historical but the new cards in the new upgrades (?) introduced seemingly with out real intelligent study, that cause such imbalance and disarray... like Imerlith, they literally ruin quality rank play forcing Witcher players who wish to play rank, with decks they create, instead to play decks in defense against what has been unleashed. Over the +years I have played I have seen this over and over again. It's like I face a high school class brainstorming... the card of the day.. 'oh how neat', instead of perhaps hiring a few chess masters and real tacticians to help out to ensure vitality yes, but balance. I just don't see deep thought much anywhere, and the new game coming is not one of excitement but foreboding. I miss the joy of the past. So we'll see.

I have a few suggestions :
- a keyword on some meta dependent cards (like white frost) that would allow it to give an extra mulligan for this turn only if that card is first mulliganed.

- a neutral card that has 1 power, but becomes a 10 if the amount of provision you used is less than the ennemy. I like the idea of having more cards like this (for exemple that gains a charge that deal 1 damage to a random enemy for every provision you have used less than your opponent), because it will allow more diversity.

- a card that wins you the round if your opponent passes with 7 cards in hand.

- an order ability with that allow you to play cards from your hand and then draw cards (for combos). Maybe uses charges but like margarita, it needs more than one charge to be activated, because it is very strong.

- a unit that allow you to play order abilities and then immediately pass.

- a monster card that creates a token in the graveyard each time an ally is destroyed. The token gains 1 power for each of its copies in the graveyard and spawns an arachas when it is banished. It cannot leave the graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom