Attachments

• photo165031.jpg
    photo165031.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 45
  • photo165041.jpg
    photo165041.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 35
What about Axii, which functions like succubus :O
And yrden, where any boost/reset effects will only take effect after 1 turn?

New Cards Suggestion [ Gaunter Evil ]

Hi guys , this is a game.. and should be little funny and serious :)
i think This card can be very interesting.

What does it do :
Deploy : Plays a random card in opponent hand to board then opponents draw a bronze card.

+ 10 Str gold.
+ Disturb to Opponent plans.

http://custom-gwent.com/cards/ea10d8...ac4d0825e3c0d5

Last edited:
I know this is off topic but i still cannot create my own discussion about this if CDPR is reading this please i know you are going to add deathlaff and make him a leader.
Deathlaff should be a leader of a monster faction full with vampires like example Higher vampires and possibly gold cards

and lesser vampires - silver cards and bronze cards -

Last edited:
Err... I guess it is more likely for him to be included in MS faction as their fourth Leader.

2 card for monster deathwish synergy.
-------------------------------------

Corpse Wurm

Str 5 | Bronze | Monster
When an ally unit with Deathwish is destroyed, Boost this unity by 2.

-------------------------------------

Maggot Shroom (a small mushroom man?)
Str 4 |Bronze | Monster
Deploy: Give another unit Deathwish: play a Maggot Shroom from your deck.
Deathwish: Damage a random enemy unit by 2.

A shower-thought card idea

War Breaker
Str 6 | Skellige | Bronze

Retaliation: Strengthen this unit by 2. Increase the Strengthen value by 1.
Regressing.

The idea is that this has a progressive grow. So if you do 1 damage to it 3 times, it would grow to be a (6+2+3+4-3 = 10), and at say 2 damages for 6 times (6+2+3+4+5+6+7-12 = 21)

-------------------------------------------

Wavebreaker Longship
Str 6 | Skellige | Bronze

Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Unit to the left by 1, then Strengthen the lowest card in your discard by 3.

I am obviously too stupid to upload the pictures correctly. Therefore i will post the links to the creator below

Breeding Swamps: http://custom-gwent.com/cards/e70515...50858aa6895796

Band of Infiltrators: http://custom-gwent.com/cards/d892fd...4fd54b52c36da8

Assembly Point: http://custom-gwent.com/cards/519be5...e4e54a1895a266

Natural Hideout: http://custom-gwent.com/cards/3be64c...4fb873b3ff2855

Hardening Grounds: http://custom-gwent.com/cards/d1223d...a2c472d17b3f8d

SkippyHole;n9524591 said:
My attempt to make Greatsword a better card:

Interesting thought. I actually had a similar idea regarding the implimentation of positive landscape effects. Your GS attempt would be a little too OP seeing as they cannot be killed in any way after applying that effect on a row. But as I mentioned before, I gave the whole landscape changing concept a thought as well. Below are my suggestions for all factions.

First of all I have to admit that I think these cards might need to be silver. But since I started creating them in Bronze I didn't want to rebuild all of them simply for the change of value.

I would like to discuss them one by one:

Breeding Swamps:
Basically the idea of this card is to be suitable for several kinds of monster decks. All decks will be safe from Biting frost/drought on that row, since that minion will consume the damage dealt every round. It alternatively allows consume decks an option to always have a consumable creature on the board. Depending on its type it might synergize with Wild Hunt (Ships for example). It allows you to thin your deck from harpies faster by reducing the number of creatures required to appear.

Band of Infiltrators:
I guess the function of this card is pretty straight forward. You can play your spy units to one row on your side of the board. That does not make too much sense for the spy-gaard deck approach, but it does inherently make sense to all other deck concepts. The basic strategy of this card is to use your emissaries to draw the bronze cards you already wanted to draw, but indirectly boost them by 2 (since emissary has 2 strength), or boost cards with your Ambassadors (whose value might be decreased a little to be fair). Also, since you have a few cards like Iris of fake ciri, which would not be wise to be played on that row, it won't be too powerful imo. Arguing that you can play Cantarella on your own side is not really a factor, since you play 1 card for the placement and 1 to draw a card, which does probably not help you gain the card advantage on round 2, because you have to play 2 cards for the effect instead of 1. But it can be used to gain card advantage on a round in which you are invested in anyways.

Assembly Point:
This landscape card is thought to help the northern realms "swarm" concepts. Basically what it does is thinning your deck by not overpowering the effects you gain from it. Which means you can actually pull several cards from your deck that have been buffed beforehand (by your scouts) or that are required for your machines (playing several crewmen at once) or that are simply strong units. There are several "downsides" on this concept as well. You are forced to play every card you want to be pulled out of your deck again on this one row. Which makes the whole row very vulnerable to effects like merigolds, lacerate etc. Ofc you can play the second one wherever you want (or where it is supposed to be played), but if you want to pull the third one out as well, you need to play the second one on the same row. Additionally, if you want to play cards like aretuza or other support cards multiple times, the deploy effect triggers only once for all of them. Consider that Redanian Elites profit from that as well, but you won't be able to use your Heavy Cavalry on it anymore.

Natural Hideout:
Looking at the effect of this card, as well as the effect of the other landscapes, they might need some balancing after all, but the basic idea should be obvious. So far the deck concept of an ST ambush deck was not really possible, due to the lack of viable ambush cards in the game. This card might at least enable a few strategies regarding ambush. Basically, every unit played into this row will be "blank" to the opponent, unless it influences the opponents side of the board. That being said, an ST ambush player can now play an ambush card without the opponent knowing. additionally, every card strength on the row will be hidden for an x number of turns (i thought 1 or 2 would be appropriate). Ofc for this card to take full effect, it would be amazing to have some of the ST cards rewritten to synergize with this card effect (e.g.: if this unit is hidden....)

Hardening Grounds:
SK demands to have some improvements to self-inflict and/or strength decks, since discard is still viable and the axemen-decks are also very potent right now. Even though this effect is not as strong as some of the others if you look at a 1 round concept, it definitely gains more value from the use of greatswords and resurrect effects to creatures on this row over several rounds. As being said, the damage effect can be used to trigger other units' effects as well as the strengthening effect for each unit on the row can be valuable for the upcoming rounds.

Final thoughts:
I guess i got carried away a little with the concept once I started looking at the idea of "positive landscape". To counter this concept, it would be required to have a card that can remove these effects from the board. I thought about adding a 3rd effect for "first light". That way you would not need another counter card in your deck, but instead you would have to choose between removing a bonus for your opponent or removing ongoing damage from your side of the board.

Thanks to all of you who read this massive entry up until this point. Of course I would like to know what you think of that concept as a card type, as well as the effects of each card in particular.

-the cards were created with http://custom-gwent.com/editor/-

Attachments

• image_169981.jpg
    image_169981.jpg
    846 bytes · Views: 42
  • image_169991.jpg
    image_169991.jpg
    756 bytes · Views: 49
  • image_170001.jpg
    image_170001.jpg
    758 bytes · Views: 46
  • image_170011.jpg
    image_170011.jpg
    723 bytes · Views: 32
  • image_170021.jpg
    image_170021.jpg
    715 bytes · Views: 54
Last edited:
Geralt: Quen Gold Neutral Card?

Can there be a Neutral Gold Geralt: Quen too, as by the current way Gwent is in at the moment with Bronze/Silver/Gold Weathers, And unlike Geralt: Aard, and Geralt: Igni; Geralt: Quen can provide protection to units on a single row, so then Geralt: Quen triggers its deploy ability and protect allies on that row.

Alternative: Geralt: Quen triggers its deploy ability and protect all allies on your side of the board.

Regards,
byExeplar

Last edited:
byExeplar;n9536171 said:
Can there be a Neutral Gold Geralt: Quen too, as by the current way Gwent is in at the moment with Bronze/Silver/Gold Weathers, And unlike Geralt: Aard, and Geralt: Igni; Geralt: Quen can provide protection to units on a single row, so then Geralt: Quen triggers its deploy ability and protect allies on that row.

Alternative: Geralt: Quen triggers its deploy ability and protect all allies on your side of the board.

Regards,
byExeplar

This could be a really nice counter to Hailstorm and could also have some really nice synergy with Yennefer, I think this would work as the alternative providing a shield to all allies on the board.

It's balanced by being more of a preservation card than a power swing, the card on it's own wouldn't provide that much value, but preserves value you already have. Works well for Swarm decks.

byExeplar;n9536171 said:

Regards,
byExeplar

I wouldn't mind a card like that (old Keira Metz was similar to that - unfortunately not very popular back then) but given the huge swarm potential of some decks, you'd most likely need to limit the effect to three or five units. Repeating the effect every two or three rounds might be interesting too.

devivre;n9536311 said:
I wouldn't mind a card like that (old Keira Metz was similar to that - unfortunately not very popular back then) but given the huge swarm potential of some decks, you'd most likely need to limit the effect to three or five units. Repeating the effect every two or three rounds might be interesting too.

Not really similar to old Keira, as with Keira you could only use Quen to one of your units in your hand and to the same copies of that card, which you done Quen on. What I am giving is a new way that with Geralt: Quen its deploy ability triggers to all allies on a single row (maybe limit to few), but limiting to few would not be that impressive, as the whole point is to protect from Weathers, may that be either bronze/silver/gold.

Alternative of that would be instead all allies on your side of the board (randomly).

So with Geralt: Quen its ability would be an immediate effect, which you would need to protect your allies right away, soon as possible from the likes of Hailstorm, and more so. However, a repeat effect could also work but that would need to be an alternative to apply Quen to all allies on your side of the board not on a single row, and yes, I agree with like every two or three turns on that, as each time a weather hits then with Neutral Gold Geralt: Quen still on the board, it generates another Quen.

Though, targets your allies randomly each time it generates Quen, and given to randomly on different rows after the first time when removed by weathers or any removals from a single row.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom