SUGGESTION - Copy / Sort Options for Deck Building

+
SUGGESTION - Copy / Sort Options for Deck Building

Hello, simple suggestion to add copy / sort option for deck building window as may be currently we have less cards but in future when leaders / cards or may be factions going to add it seems we really going to need this options.

Not sure about copy to duplicate deck & make changes in it but sorting [ filter ] is really needed as par Faction or even with specific leader.

4RM3D;n7211760 said:
While you are at it, also show the cards you do not (yet) own. So you can make a sort of template/wishlist deck.

yes good suggestion.... having simple button to switch between have/not have cards will be good so that we can understand which card we need to complete our build rather going in card collection every time to check.

Right now, when you right click a deck, it pops up the delete dialog. It shouldn't be too hard to add more features to that for "Open new copy of this deck" As far as deck order, it seems to be the most recent played edited is placed first, then it is in order they were made (Oldest to Newest, Left to Right). I recently recreated all of my decks so they would be in the order I wanted them (all three for each faction next to each other).

Deck filters should also be easy, since the filter exists, and the collections includes the filter for showing unused cards, it should just be a matter of getting that filter into the deck editor.

However, what I would really like to see is a filter for the deck display (or for a way to have filters affect the deck and the cardpool). Sometimes, it's hard looking for a specific type of card in the display (I'm on a Laptop) and often I'll see it shows, for example, 5/6 Silver and for the life of me I don't see that fifth silver.

Thats would be nice.

Or something that we can build decks from the collection screen. Why we see the playfield on top and the cards very small on the bottom. I don't need to see the field.

shdcs1975;n7212300 said:
Thats would be nice.
Or something that we can build decks from the collection screen. Why we see the playfield on top and the cards very small on the bottom. I don't need to see the field.

I think field is there to check/calculate how much strength you put in particular row, not sure though

TH3WITCH3R;n7212380 said:
I think field is there to check/calculate how much strength you put in particular row, not sure though

Yes. But do you need them? Nice would be a button to switch between the overview at the moment and a deck builder page that looks like the collection screen.

I'm not sure a hybrid Collection/Deck builder is a good idea. Magic Online changed that a few years back (with V4) and it was one fo the worst moves they ever made. Once you get to a critical mass of content, trying to manage deck building, Switching the active deck, filters and all of the collection management (craft, mill, etc.) just gets too cluttered and you lose fidelity on things. It does both, but neither well.

I can see having an option to remove the playing field view from the deck builder though, if you don't want it. It's a bit clunky when dealing with Agile Cards, for example.

Copy-Deck Button

Sometimes I wanna try sth out, it doesn't work out as I expected, I adjust the deck further. In the end, the original deck has been the best, but I forgot what I changed. So a "copy-deck"-button would be useful, so you don't loose your original deck if you change sth or don't need to copy it manually.

Koaalar.424;n7278040 said:
Sometimes I wanna try sth out, it doesn't work out as I expected, I adjust the deck further. In the end, the original deck has been the best, but I forgot what I changed. So a "copy-deck"-button would be useful, so you don't loose your original deck if you change sth or don't need to copy it manually.
I "tweaked" my two winning decks (or either my son of wife did - they play sometimes too) and I don't get the same results or even close to that anymore. So yes, please... Copy Deck

Koaalar.424;n7278040 said:
doesn't work out as I expected, I adjust the deck further. In the end, the original deck has been the best, but I forgot what I changed. So a "copy-deck"-button would be useful, so you don't loose your original deck if you change sth or don't need to cop

I agree wholeheartedly. Years of TCG taught me that you never build the same deck twice, mainly when you`re trying.

Copy a deck in Deck Builder

It's overwhelming to create a deck from scratch and I would like to take a starter deck - for example - and remix to my needs instead of manually building one from the ground up.

I really really think there should be an option in the collection screen that lets you tag cards that you want to eventually craft when you have the scrap to do so. I'm always finding cards I think would be useful and then forgetting which ones they are when I've got scrap to spend on crafting.

This would be way helpful!!

Dig it. I'd even like to be able to order my decks in the deck builder and play screens, but perhaps the list is getting too long.

Clone Deck Option

I think this would be a very useful feature, because I have found myself wanting to make tweaks to my decks but still have the one in case the changes are worse so I wont forget how it was before. It's pain to remake the whole deck from scratch though would be great to have an option to start from a clone of one of my already formed decks.

Top Bottom