SUGGESTION - Copy / Sort Options for Deck Building

+
Need a way to clone existing decks

Sometimes I want to tweak an existing deck but I don't want to go through the trouble of replicating it all over again. This is a pretty common feature among games. Lets get this done. I'm a programmer, it would be trivial to implement this. Very little man-hours. Shit let me do it.

Request to Devs: "Copy Deck" Function

I've got a great deck but I want to tweak it fairly substantially. Rather than starting from scratch, I'd love to be able to duplicate a deck. Or, alternative, save a deck as a new copy.

Yes, the Deck Builder should have a "Save as" button and in the filter an Ownership switch button (the same as the Collection)
This change could also include the "Craft Card" button in the Deck Builder

Many times I do just slight changes to a deck and then do test runs before deciding if it is worth it. It would be very helpful to copy an existing deck and do the changes in the copy, so that you can revert quickly by just deleting the copy, when the changes were horrible.

This would also help with bigger changes, so that you don't have to write down or memorize the original deck, or copying it manually by reconstructing it.

@moderators: Now I feel really stupid! I apologize for not having checked first, if the suggestion already existed! Sorry!

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom