x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

when you use dethmold there is no way of knowing from which graveyard you are banishing cards, if for example you both used same card during the game.

played vs ST and wanted to banish his ADC from his graveyard but i used it aswell and there was no way of knowing which ADC is mine or his and instead of banishing his ADC i banished mine.

and guess what the next turn he aglais ADC a unit
    Last edited by Lordbulbul; 25-03-17, 11:49.

Good catch. Hopefully they sort this out soon, his effect was only now changed from affecting only your opponent's GY.

Also, I giggled at your spelling of Dethmold. That's what I was thinking too when I first heard his name.
    Ongoing hobby project of converting Hearts of Stone to written novel format: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by zantclick View Post
      Good catch. Hopefully they sort this out soon, his effect was only now changed from affecting only your opponent's GY.

Also, I giggled at your spelling of Dethmold. That's what I was thinking too when I first heard his name.
      Katakan has the same problem so it's not a new issue

Comment

Lordbulbul

thread moved and changed topic to reflect the content better

Comment

There is also a huge issue with the scoiatel faction ability now... if you look at a card when the "which player should start" messages pops up, you cannot see it and cannot switch back without choosing one of the options by mistake

Comment

Not sure if someone already made a thread about this and I apologize in advance if thats the case (I can't really find one with the search function).

Anyway, I'm sure some of you already experienced this issue and I think it would be the best for everyone if we could get that issue fixed.
            I'm specifically talking about cards like Dethmold or Katakan that can choose a unit from either graveyard to banish. Now with Katakan thats not really important but with dethmold its really important to know which unit you banish, especially if you play against NR as well.
            There seems to be a "hidden" separation of both graveyards with the order in which the cards are shown but it would be really helpful if we could get a clear distinction between each graveyard when banishing/interacting with either graveyard (maybe for future cards with such abilites as well).
            Because as of right now I have to guess which ones are mine and which ones are the opponents, especially when facing another NR that uses the same cards like me (had it plenty of times where I banished my own roach/units ,_,).
            #SpottersAreAgileAgain

Comment

Originally posted by Strollin View Post
              Not sure if someone already made a thread about this and I apologize in advance if thats the case (I can't really find one with the search function).

Oh well, it happens.

I've merged the thread for you.

Comment

Since the griffin now moves cards from either graveyard its now confusing because it doesnt tell you from which graveyard you are taking the card. I was playing againts quuens guard and used the griffin to take the the first quuens guard but when i used the second since i didnt know from what graveyard was the quuens guard and i actually give it back to my opponent graveyard.

Comment

Not sure it has been suggested here before but from my point of view both graveyards need to be separated from each other visually a lot better! If both players have similar cards it gets pretty annoying when trying to figure out what card is yours and what is the opponents. I'm trying to work with this card since not many people do that, but things like that can be very frustrating.

Comment

It's effed at the moment. Stole one then went to steal an identical one so I picked the that wasn't next to my cards and it was the one in my graveyard. Nonsensical way to do it. Why not have them seperated, opponents graveyard up top, yours below like the board.
                    "Randy, I am the liquor"

Jim Lahey

Comment

devivre

thread merged

Comment

When I was trying to use my Griffin earlier, unwanted to move my opponent's foglets to my grave, but I have no idea how to tell which one is in my grave, which is theirs.. so I have them one of mine instead! Aeromancy, trying to pick a frost from grave but took it out of my deck instead. Trying to use the vampire thing and the same again, I have no idea which one is which.. am I just not looking hard enough? Or is it something that needs fixing?

Comment

KingPegasus

thread merged (and moved to suggestions)

Comment

Katakan is staple in my deck so I want this changed ASAP. Keep banishing my raging bear instead of opponent's :/

Comment

Glad is not just me! If unintended, then this is actually stopping us from doing things we should, thus a bug really.

Comment

Working...
                              X