[Pity Timer] Guaranteed Gold Card for Every Nth Keg

+
[Pity Timer] Guaranteed Gold Card for Every Nth Keg

Problem: bad RNG and no Gold cards for us, no matter how many kegs we open. Variance happens.

Solution: Introduce hiden counter of how many kegs without golden we got. It reset when we get a gold card. When it reaches N (20? 40?) value our next Keg will have guaranteed Golden Card in the choose 1of3 slot.

I've opened a lot of kegs (20-30) and I got one gold card and 3-5 silver, I think its ok because if you play hard this game, a lot of hours, you can get A LOT of rewards, not like other games where you need to wait until the next day and the rewards are shit. Here if you want to get cards, you play a lot of hours and even if you lose, you can get cards.

I dont agree with you my friend, the system is perfectly done.

Many people, mostly redditors, believe there is a 'pity timer' of about 40 kegs. There isn't any official word from CDPR. Some things they don't want the public to know so that players won't try to cheat the system. This might be one of those.

Kinglionsfox;n8722270 said:
Many people, mostly redditors, believe there is a 'pity timer' of about 40 kegs. There isn't any official word from CDPR. Some things they don't want the public to know so that players won't try to cheat the system. This might be one of those.

Pity timer is a good thing.
I suppose CDP could be more official with their probability.

in my first 12 kegs after the open beta luanch I drew 3 legends, since then I got 1 more, the drop rates don't seem broken to me, but maybe I just got really lucky.

Bones-_-TheGamer;n8728650 said:
in my first 12 kegs after the open beta luanch I drew 3 legends, since then I got 1 more, the drop rates don't seem broken to me, but maybe I just got really lucky.

I myself was quite lucky to. But others are not. And may as well create system where there is no bad luck for anyone.

Keg Pity Timer

I rarely post online, whether i agree with the dev team or not, but i believe this needs to be addressed.
I enjoy opening kegs more than crafting cards, but im currently on an unbelievable unlucky keg opening streak, having opened more than 80 kegs without a single golden card (I tend to keep track of my keg opening record)
A pity timer should be in place and confirmed by devs, with concrete numbers on when one will draw a gold or purple card, not only as a means to obtaining rare cards but also showing that they care for our money/time spent in the game. A maximum of say 40 kegs for gold and 10 for purple cards should be sufficient.

RKane. thread merged

RKane.;n10470302 said:
A pity timer should be in place and confirmed by devs

As far as I know, the devs have never officially confirmed the existence of a pity timer.

Yep, a pity timer is always a great addition. I'm on my 23th keg without a golden card and counting. Some epics here and there, only on the last pick.

People claimed there was a pity timer of 40 in gwent. It seems they removed it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom