Why Geralt: Igni needs to be Tweaked

+
Since I can't post in the general forum.......

Geralt: Igni is broken. To have one card that completely negates the 2 prior rounds is just dumb. It literally doesn't matter what deck you run if you have Igni and you have it in the final round, you win. If it just called a Scorch, that would be fine, but to target an enemy row and remove all highest, is straight OP.

Hikikom0ri thread merged

When you save (have) Igni till the last round, you usually end up not having any targets for it. Villentretenmerth becomes a way bigger thread then. While Igni is problematic, he is not OP. If you put too many units of the same strength on the board, without a high strength unit to protect them, then that's your own fault. If you only have one big buffed unit, then it's vulnerable to a lot of things besides just Igni, like Mardroeme and Scorch.

That moment when a Henselt pulls all his Seargents + Commandos and Ves (to prevent from Igni) and you have that beautiful Keira laying about.

:doubt: Pff! Amateurs!

Igni is fine really. Heck, I don't even mind trading one of my captains for it. He gives the opponent a 4 point advantage there.

Without Igni the game gets a lot simpler to play. Not fun.

Top Bottom