Some of my ideas what can improve Gwent

+
1.In what world hip is bad ? Drop down menus are cool period.
2. If its drop down menu doesn't mean it has to appear when you mouse over. By default it should appear on click. Or it can serve as button and you open menu with right click.

3. Not really lol, it is weird to have 20+ buttons when you don't use them that much aesthetics are important.

Last edited:
Hip is not cool. Hip is follow the leader, cool is do your thing regardless of what others think. Hip is weakness.

Buttons can add to the aesthetics. I maintain, dropdown menus are worse.

Otterherder;n9187251 said:
1 they are hip...hip is always bad
2 they are always fincky (you hover over the button, menu appears, then disappears) ... annoying
3 buttons are always better

lomvicmarko;n9188251 said:
1.In what world hip is bad ? Drop down menus are cool period.
2. If its drop down menu doesn't mean it has to appear when you mouse over. By default it should appear on click. Or it can serve as button and you open menu with right click.

3. Not really lol, it is weird to have 20+ buttons when you don't use them that much aesthetics are important.

Otterherder;n9189641 said:
Hip is not cool. Hip is follow the leader, cool is do your thing regardless of what others think. Hip is weakness.

Buttons can add to the aesthetics. I maintain, dropdown menus are worse.

Let's move this discussion along, please. Everyone is free to have their own opinions, but "Yes it is. / No it isn't. / Yes it is! / No it isn't!" arguments go nowhere and accomplish nothing.

Guest 4157120

How to improve milling spare cards

You will be able to click on rarity - common, rare, epic, legendary and then choose which one you want to mill.
Double click on number you will be able to change number of cards ready for mill.

Common - Rare - Epic - boxes are gray (not selected for mill)
Legendary - lights (selected box for mill)

Guest 4157120

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game | SOCIAL FEATURES

So I did my own concept :)

ORIGINAL:

MY CONCEPT:

Greetings. I have a suggestion about the card's display realted to the deck building system that I would like to post here.

Basically, I would like to, as I build my decks, have the option to tag my cards so it would be easier to visualize card-to-card correlations and better define my redrawnings as I play.
My deck #1 deck has different major cards (strategies) to face different factions (as I suppose many of us have), and having this kind of information would be very good to improve my game.

Thanks.

Guest 4157120

tiagoboffpedro;n9343211 said:
Greetings. I have a suggestion about the card's display realted to the deck building system that I would like to post here.

Basically, I would like to, as I build my decks, have the option to tag my cards so it would be easier to visualize card-to-card correlations and better define my redrawnings as I play.
My deck #1 deck has different major cards (strategies) to face different factions (as I suppose many of us have), and having this kind of information would be very good to improve my game.

Thanks.

I don't know. Let's imagite that everyone will be able to tag each one of the cards. It will be too simple. Imagine that you will netdeck from gwentdb. and you write description to each card what you can read while playing the match. It's something like cheating. Everyone will know how to play it because there always be description how to do it etc. This is what you need to have in your head.

+ You can always create doc. for it :)

Guest 4157120

Hi everyone.
After my last suggestion for CDPR: player profile tab I was wondering what else could be there, what else could make life easier for all Gwent players. So I started doing my own ideas for player profile tab / history.
When I start doing this I started immitating Gwent style of design but after some hours I didn't have anything. So I tried to make it in minimalist style (or clean/flat/minimalist). So please ignore if it's too modern I know that too and I love Gwent design but I'm newbie in Photoshop and I'm not studying art or something like that. I made this post to just share my own ideas with you guys and CDPR (I already contact CDPR so they can use all my ideas but just CDPR).
  • In main screen you can see: daily progress (graph+line), current rank, level progress, status (online/offline) etc. You can see Hemdall in the background. It works like Gwent Favorite Card showcase. You can choose which one you want (premium would be amazing :D). You also can see here cards/victory same like in current profile tab. I added here Favorite Playes what you can share with everyone in your friend list and put them on your profile (max 2 mins. long).
History / Stats page
  • I also added a History and Stats tab. Here you can see your whole history of Gwent matches (max 1 month old). You can see a little graph for your ranked progress and pro ladder progress as well too (I don't have access to pro ladder so I used line like: no matches played). In match history tab I added GG SENT tab where you can see: GG (colored) and GG (a with little grey - it means that you did not send gg and after a click you are able to send gg even after a 1 day because sometimes if just crash or something like that.)

^ That looks more like a website than an ingame menu. It's not bad or anything, but I did like your previous design more:

Guest 4157120

Yeah right now when I'm looking on it it really looks like Gwent site or something like that but this is just my idea I think CDPR has a lot of better graphics then me so they can handle it much much better. I just want to share some of my ideas. Maybe I will do remake for Gwent Style if it's possible for me :D

MaitieS;n9170690 said:
So I did my own Gwent Client 2.0

+ Animated version:
https://streamable.com/1oz2v So I will explain something what I added to this my idea. • Challenger - Tab for Arena mode • Watch - (as you can see on picture/video) Tournaments - Watch Gwent tournaments in Client! Live - Watch players how they are playing game Re-match - You will be able to play exact match and see what you could done better. History - History of your matches, stats, +/- MMR
- Rename "Re-match" to Theatre, and the subheading, no change, remains the same - Replay a match and learn from your mistakes.
• News - News, Changelogs etc. • Message icon - Short alerts like: Gwent was just updated for version 0.9.4 etc. • Coin icon - will move you to main tab (Multiplayer)
• Friends Window Tab:
- To chat with, invite to play with, recent - to know who you played with, and search bar - to find your friend in a long list.

• With Vanilla background (or current one)
- Current UI would be best, and suitable, but could use bit of a tweak with better appearance to stand out more.

Other than that, all looks promising and hope this new change can be implemented. Gwent UI really does need a new, simple, and refreshing look.

Note: You will find corrections highlighted in Purple to know of changes to be made.

Regards,
byExeplar

Last edited:

Guest 4157120

Gwent Player Profile Improvements

Right now player profile has 50% of wasted space. I think this would be really cool improvement if something like would be there + sections like: Profile - Ranked / Pro Ladder (graphs, stats etc.) - Single Player / Events - Friends - History / Stats - Achievements

+ reason why there are icons like: LVL 66, Open/Close chest, Ranked 19/20 is because if you would move cursore on that you would see upcoming reward or what you already got :)

MaitieS;n10420942 said:
Right now player profile has 50% of wasted space.

FYI, the devs mentioned that the player profile isn't finished yet. The "wasted space" will be filled with some other things at some point. Nonetheless, your design is good, as always.

Guest 4157120

4RM3D;n10421262 said:
FYI, the devs mentioned that the player profile isn't finished yet. The "wasted space" will be filled with some other things at some point. Nonetheless, your design is good, as always.

Thanks! And I'm hoping for fast update because it is some time what it was introduced. I was expecting little updates over all upcoming updates but they change only very little (not so important things at this moment) but will see.

Top Bottom