Pleeeaase buff dagon.

+

Guest 4021160

Pleeeaase buff dagon.

Please buff dagon. Make him countdown 1 spawning 2 foglets and summoning fog and ancient foglet on random row. I hate him he's so weak.

Guest 4021160

Also could you buff reaver hunters. Keep the current ability but give them back the timer from CB. Also they buff +2 every turn they see Yenefer con dangling in the air.
P.S. this is a reference from book 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4021160

Buff the harpies. Its a lame bird which lays 2 eggs only. Have you seen how many eggs can a hen lay? They can go up to 5 or 6. No common sense whatsoever...

Guest 4021160

Make silver ambush cards invisible to the opponent. Do you think an elf in the real life would go "hey I'm gonna ambush you now, but I ain't gonna tell ya how". No he surely would not.

Guest 4021160

Add something to Kaedweni sergeants to stagger the blue strype he summons. Maybe summon into damage by 1 into boost by random value from 1 to 3. Do you think a proper kaedweni sergeant in the real world would be like "ok BOYS, lets head on. AIM for the fire". NO! Thats just plain riddiculus.

Guest 4021160

Make gerald summon from the deck if yennefer summons the unicorn.

Guest 4021160

I think the limp skellige leader whatever his name is should be nerfed a bit. His damage is just crazy. Best in the game by a mile. A factorial of 5. Who does he think he is? In real life he would probably get his wooden leg stuck and cry for help before doing 5! damage.

Make Triss Butterfly buff all ally cards by one, not only weakest, cause sometimes there can be a situation where all buffed cards are the same value, so they become scorchable. This is unaccetable, of course.

Please, make that guys from skellige not buffed, but strenghtent every time we discard a card.
Right now its too weak, enemy can counter it with a single mardroyeme, its unacceptable too.

Also, please tweak Bekker mirror a little.
we are sick of it not working properly.
it should swap highest ENEMY and lowest ALLY.
​​​​​​Its just too hard to use BTM in its current state. Really.

Guest 4021160

Celestes666;n9301411 said:
Also, please tweak Bekker mirror a little.
we are sick of it not working properly.
it should swap highest ENEMY and lowest ALLY.
​​​​​​Its just too hard to use BTM in its current state. Really.

Yes, you don't mean to ask us checking our side of the board do you, devs???

Guest 4021160

This positioning nonsense makes me unable to use my skellige storm. I had to mill my nilfgaard collection to get that storm. Or make skellige storm ignore golds.

Additionally my vrans are starving. make them consume lowest unit again.

Guest 4021160

Nothing in here is a joke. I was dead sirius. Fook you for even suggesting that.

(Enters with a cart full of cleaning supplies. Grabs broom and dustpan.)

Hello! Please, remember to keep threads focused on one topic at a time.

The topic in question here is: "Dagon needs a buff." Let's keep future posts focused on that while we try to tidy up the thread a bit.

(Sweep-sweep-sweep-sweep-sweep...)

Ooohhh...! It's a funny! (Sticks his broom up his nose and walks around like a walrus.) Nooowww, I get it!

Last edited:
And..... About grave hag....
I think its obvious that she, or it, needs a tweak. Right now, its totally unplayble. If I have hag, enemy has one card left, i have to forfeit. It gets on my nerves!
BUtT!!! have not only complains, but a solution too! Hope everyone likes it.
Tweak is simple: erase timer, make it target BOTH graveyards, and strenghten (most important!!) instead of boosting.
I'm so sick of mirror gravehags as a last cards. Must be: Who place her first, won. I think its pretty fair.
Why in the holy Dagon's sake I should lose half of games 34-33, 66-65,100-99 etc etc only cause my opponent has 1 dead little arachas more than me?????

Top Bottom